• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Bread

Banned
He's fucking garbage, and should not even be a starter in the NFL. I try not to think about it anymore to be honest. He's not going to improve, and he has something on Belichick so he's starting.
Pats fans have an unbelievable ability to ignore his disappearing acts and only pay attention to the few clutch plays.

TheFatOne

Payed attention to the wrong block. They should have highlighted Ninkovich getting destroyed by the running back straight up. Just embarrassing.

This is a pretty good drive for Buffalo. Lots of plays

Great play by Chung. I think that's the first... play I've ever seen Chung make on a ball in the air.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
how in the hell is that not PI? Kevin Johnson got called for that exact same shit yesterday.

TheFatOne

Pass was so bad Chung couldn't even hit the receiver before the ball made it in time. Just a horrendous throw. Man that was a sick move by Chandler on that play. Stand up from your stance jump and then immediately slip. Genius move by one of the best DEs in football.

Top Bottom