• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

LJ11

It's amazing how quiet Gillette is, no energy. I know they have this game in the bag, but its not just this game, just no life in that stadium.

Line_HTX

Trolls do not die they multiply, and you are about as welcoming as the NYG was when they had Goodell as a surprise guest at the Pats Giants game.

I mean it. I don't handle the cold well because people here can't take it.

Also, I expected the Pats to win, but not be gifted with multiple Giants mistakes.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Chung never turns around that was close to being a PI if the receiver stopped

no, it was PI, the rule is the defender has to turn around, and not face guard. at leats that's what announcers tell me when I see players on the Texans or other teams do it.

TheFatOne

It's amazing how quiet Gillette is, no energy. I know they have this game in the bag, but its not just this game, just no life in that stadium.

In general thats just how it is. It's a pretty weak ass stadium, and the fans are lol. Every once in a while I'm surprised by the noise, but those moments are few and far between.

no, it was PI, the rule is the defender has to turn around, and not face guard. at leats that's what announcers tell me when I see players on the Texans or other teams do it.

It's a PI if he interfered with the receiver catching the ball. He threw his arms up in between the receivers hands and the ball hit Chung in the back. It would have been a PI if the receiver stopped and Chung ran into him

ColdPizza

Banned

He doesn't have to turn around if he doesn't touch the receiver. It was close but clean. And I'm a Bills fan.

Holy fuck why is this Vagrant install taking so fucking long... 15mins now.

Game definitely is not in the bag.

But, it's surprisingly cold out tonight. The coldest night of the season so far. Just took the dog out and it really felt like winter

TheFatOne

James white not getting meaningful snaps over Bolden is telling. Bolden is a nice solid special teams player, and White can't beat him out. Bad sign for that guy.
Our offense looks weak tonight

McDaniels u suck

They will be fine long term. Short term though it's hard to replace two chain movers like Lewis and Edelman. Going to take some time to gel.

Brady spittin that fire

James white not getting meaningful snaps over Bolden is telling. Bolden is a nice solid special teams player, and White can't beat him out. Bad sign for that guy.

They will be fine long term. Short term though it's hard to replace two chain movers like Lewis and Edelman. Going to take some time to gel.

Honestly think that White is a better 3rd down RB because he blocks better than Bolden.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's a PI if he interfered with the receiver catching the ball. He threw his arms up in between the receivers hands and the ball hit Chung in the back. It would have been a PI if the receiver stopped and Chung ran into him

He doesn't have to turn around if he doesn't touch the receiver. It was close but clean. And I'm a Bills fan.

ok whatever, my problem with it, is that its not called consistently for all teams. As others have pointed out that is PI against a lot of other teams.

Apparently Dreamboat is the first QB to play behind a bad line ever

Dreamboat is the first QB to win a super bowl behind a bad line

Oh yeah, I forget that baseball fans don't know what to do when the temp dips below 40.

Meh, aren't a lot of baseball games played in the 20s.. Maybe a handful every year, and they're usually not sell out crowds, especially these days. Shit gets cold man.

Top Bottom