• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

TheFatOne

They can extend early.

Pats generally don't operate like that for receivers. Didn't do it with Branch or Welker so I highly doubt they will do it here. Pats will let him play out the contract and have a replacement ready. Whether or not the replacement will be any good who knows, but Pats will have someone up by then.

I just don't get why the Bills aren't even targeting Sammy tonight. He's been great the past couple weeks yet this reminds me of the beginning of the season where they rarely even targeted him.

It's amazing how quiet Gillette is, no energy. I know they have this game in the bag, but its not just this game, just no life in that stadium.
It's not a loud stadium. I went to two games last season and during the first one the crowd wasn't in it at all and it was a game against the Jets. You think the crowd would be going nuts during a rivalry game, but nope.

It was pretty loud in the other game though. But that was the divisional round playoff game. It was a pretty crazy game, and the crowd was going nuts almost the whole time.

oh man next week MNF is horrible..

CRAZY TALK

tumblr_m7r0q9DAD61rqk4xko1_r1_500.jpg

ColdPizza

Banned
It's not a loud stadium. I went to two games last season and during the first one the crowd wasn't in it at all and it was a game against the Jets. You think the crowd would be going nuts during a rivalry game, but nope.

It was pretty loud in the other game though. But that was the divisional round playoff game. It was a pretty crazy game, and the crowd was going nuts almost the whole time.

Because they expect to win.

Holy shit, Aaron Dobson held onto a ball.

Oh great and he's hurt now.

Someone resign Kenbrell Thompkins

So uhhh... Chris Harper and Matthew Slater at WR?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I just don't get why the Bills aren't even targeting Sammy tonight. He's been great the past couple weeks yet this reminds me of the beginning of the season where they rarely even targeted him.

have to give Michael Irvin props, he came on Houston radio and said they should attack Derrell Revis with Hopkins. He got roasted, people saying he was back on coke etc. Well they did attack revis and it worked out for the Texans.

MechDX

have to give Michael Irvin props, he came on Houston radio and said they should attack Derrell Revis with Hopkins. He got roasted, people saying he was back on coke etc. Well they did attack revis and it worked out for the Texans.

Because TJ gives no fucks. Fuck it and Chuck it!!

Top Bottom