• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

That 15 yarder reminds me of NBA refs when they call a foul that totally didn't exist and they know it so they call a 3 seconds on defense on the following play.

Bread

Banned
Can't believe how bad the o-line is, if the Pats had an elite line like Seattle or GB they would be the best team in the league.

RdN

Offense line simply can't stop the blitz.

Every time there's a player getting to Brady without even getting touched.

dvdjamm

state-farm-discount-double-check-still-on-feat-aaron-rodgers-large-7.jpg

I hope they show the commercial

aceface

Ok so on that play the whistle went way before he caught it, and Rex walked out while the whistle is blowing...but they gave the guy a catch and Rex a penalty...wtf? Oh well missed FG.

lol they basically made that play up after the fact, gave pats a 15 yard penalty and the catch to compensate.

Meh, Ref likely blew the whistle because Rex was running up to him from the field while the play was still going on.

Ok so on that play the whistle went way before he caught it, and Rex walked out while the whistle is blowing...but they gave the guy a catch and Rex a penalty...wtf? Oh well missed FG.

'Way before' .. the 0.8 seconds that it takes for a ball to travel 15 feet in the air, meanwhile, play would have been a touchdown.

I mean, you have your own fans in here admitting that it's a quiet stadium.

They're not loud, sorry.
I have been to a few Raiders Pats and Niners games and the noise was there for all of those games I attended. You don't believe everything you read on the internet, also im not calling them liars I have attented games where sometimes fans was louder then others. Also being the loudest doesn't guarantee rings just ask Seattle.

Top Bottom