• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

duxstar

So rumor has it Jed York has said that Tomsula is coming back next season unless the team takes a "nose dive".

Turns out he's doing everything in his power to make sure the fans root against the team as if our off-season wasn't enough.

He's obviously some super genius doing a science experiment to see how much craps fans can take , right ?

Generate

Banned
I'm pretty sure fans of teams like the Steelers, Niners, and Cowboys dont get too upset when the team is tanking. They each have at least 5 super bowls to look back on so is life really that bad?

CUNU_rkU8AAtdCY.png:large

I'm pretty sure fans of teams like the Steelers, Niners, and Cowboys dont get too upset when the team is tanking. They each have at least 5 super bowls to look back on so is life really that bad?

Ugh my team just recently got a SB and I'm still upset at the shit of a team we are right now.

I don't know maybe if we had 5 SB I wouldn't but 1 SB isn't enough to be 4-5.

@AbramsonPBP 4h4 hours ago
Campbell says Tannehill had more audible ability under Mike Sherman than Bill Lazor but that it was slowing him down

Slow him down how...? I assume at the line....why does it matter? If fucken Lazor is pushing that hurry up BS that the eagles do then he needs to go now.

Slow him down how...? I assume at the line....why does it matter? If fucken Lazor is pushing that hurry up BS that the eagles do then he needs to go now.

Let him fucking audible the ball. Especially when everyone on the damn team and on the sidelines knows the blitz is coming and they need to adjust. So many plays just get blown up before they even have a chance.

RBH

CUM_x-RXIAEX3nV.jpg:large

THE NFL!

NFL NETWORK!

THURSDAY!

TITANS!

JAGUARS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAAATTTTCCCCCHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So rumor has it Jed York has said that Tomsula is coming back next season unless the team takes a "nose dive".

Turns out he's doing everything in his power to make sure the fans root against the team as if our off-season wasn't enough.

He's obviously some super genius doing a science experiment to see how much craps fans can take , right ?

What the fuck would a nose dive look like if this isn't it

At least I'll be able to tell the differences between the jerseys this week. I can't believe whoever thought that all red vs all green last week was a good idea.

Drakeon

Yeah, no. Cowboys and Niners fans haven't won a Superbowl in decades. I was 10 yrs old when the 94 team won. So no, that doesn't comfort me when we're a terrible team and threw away the best coach since Seifert (arguably better). No one is happy with mediocrity, regardless of how many Rings they have.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I zoned everything out for a while. They started talking about pets afterward.

They went up and down the list asking me what I had until they got to rabbit, where I admitted to eating them. The horror was real.

Surprised it actually took some time for them to name something you had eaten.

Let him fucking audible the ball. Especially when everyone on the damn team and on the sidelines knows the blitz is coming and they need to adjust. So many plays just get blown up before they even have a chance.

Well Pouncey is supposed to do the line protections anyways so it's a failure from the top all the way down, we get hit by the same blitzes and nobody adjusts.

Now I wonder what the Panthers color rush unis are gonna look like.

Are those gonna be super black (which would actually be cool) or are they just gonna look just like these Titans ones with a slightly better shade of blue?

Gigglepoo

I love reading football writers mock ESPN's QBR rating. PFT had a great column today about the best game a quarterback has ever had: Charlie Batch throwing for 186 yards, 3 TDs and 2 picks against the Bucs.

I’m sure Charlie Batch doesn’t think it was the greatest game in NFL history. I’m sure Charlie Batch’s mom doesn’t think it was the greatest game in NFL history. No sane person could possibly think it was the greatest game in NFL history. Only ESPN’s super-secret QBR formula could possibly arrive at the conclusion that it was the greatest game in NFL history/

Me neither! I said that on here a few weeks ago and got shit for it too.

Cause you hate everything. I will go find the list we made of the things you hate if I need to which includes onions, cabbage, Tom cruise, a winning football team, booty if I recall correctly.

Sanjuro

Me neither! I said that on here a few weeks ago and got shit for it too.

Yup. Once and a while I'll get wild with a Belgian treat or something.

Hard to compete with beer & burger special! Already got a free shot for being the only patron employed!

Line_HTX

Because of the Texans' win on Monday, this game is slightly more watchable.

However, I'm hoping Mariota shines here tonight with a pretty good statline.

Top Bottom