• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

squicken

Maybe Brock is an annoying ass little bitch?

Maybe Peyton is pouting like a baby? It's been said he and Brock don't get along, but I have trouble believing Brock is the one who is the source of that

But I'll defer to DK, our Peyton Manning expert

Sanjuro

eROBdSu.jpg

Mmmmm

Godslay

Banned
NFLN reporting that Peyton isn't going to meetings or working with Brock. What a douche

Easy there.

This week Peyton has been getting treatment, and Kubes has kept him out of meetings and has basically had him in the sick bay. Brock said that he wouldn't be able to talk to Peyton until later in the week, when he would then be able to pick his brain for whatever.

That doesn't also factor in the years in which Peyton has been a mentor to him, and has helped him in any way he could. He also helped him on Wednesdays in training camp when Manning had the day off which was required by Kubes.

Nothing has really changed, except that Manning is being treated like he has an injury.

If the NFL wanted to do the mustard looking uni's for the jags, they should of just used Bruce Lee's outfit type of color. Or Marshall/Forest Law from Tekkem

Godslay

Banned
Incredible how he was able to pull off simultaneously the funniest and saddest to a career that nobody could feel sorry for

If you guys would take the time to read the article, it could be helpful:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000583783/article/manning-not-involved-as-broncos-prepare-for-bears?campaign=Twitter_atn

According to Palmer, it is the preference of Broncos coach Gary Kubiak that Manning puts his full focus on treatment and getting healthy. Denver officials haven't decided if Manning will make the trip to Chicago this weekend.

squicken

Sorry slay but I think Kubiak is taking the heat for Peyton. Lots of QBs get hurt and are able to help the backup. I imagine Luck is right there with Hasslebeck in the meeting room

I have defending Peyton a lot. I think he's the best ever and most of the heat he gets silly. But this doesn't pass the smell test to me

Narag

Sorry slay but I think Kubiak is taking the heat for Peyton. Lots of QBs get hurt and are able to help the backup. I imagine Luck is right there with Hasslebeck in the meeting room

I have defending Peyton a lot. I think he's the best ever and most of the heat he gets silly. But this doesn't pass the smell test to me

Think Mech's input as to how injuries were handled by Kubiak in Houston would go a long way.

MechDX

Wait until Thanksgiving. At the dinner table nobody's gonna even acknowledge Peyton, they'll just talk to Eli.

Cooper finally gets acknowledged.

Think Mech's input as to how injuries were handled by Kubiak in Houston would go a long way.

Kubes likes his son Matt more than Peyton. I mean he gave McNair the big fuck you and inserted Schaub after being told not to by the owner.

Hunter S.

If you watch what Brock has recently said of Peyton he clearly respects him and believes he helped him develop as QB in many ways.

Useless speculation on forums and spin by the media I am sure.

Top Bottom