• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

MechDX

CUN4bpMVAAERxwR.jpg

squicken

If you watch what Brock has recently said of Peyton he clearly respects him and believes he helped him develop as QB in many ways.

Useless speculation on forums and spin by the media I am sure.

He's not going to call out a legend and say "yeah he treats me like crap and views me as a threat so he won't give me the time of day or help me get better in any way"

Godslay

Banned
Sorry slay but I think Kubiak is taking the heat for Peyton. Lots of QBs get hurt and are able to help the backup. I imagine Luck is right there with Hasslebeck in the meeting room

I have defending Peyton a lot. I think he's the best ever and most of the heat he gets silly. But this doesn't pass the smell test to me

I'd agree with you, but Kubes specifically said that he's inactivating him for the week.

Manning also goes through how he is there, "As a resource" to Brock specifically, but he won't necessarily be a voice in his ear during game time. Which makes sense, as he's not the OC and probably won't travel.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Manning_I_think_the_week_can_help_me/71a532d8-1be8-4350-a0eb-8614dae30644

Look, I get that there is an endgame here. There are two options, Manning heals comes back and plays, otherwise I have a feeling he'll be IR'd and retire. How that plays out, I don't know. There is definitely a transition happening, and more to it then just injury. I do think Manning has been pretty good to Brock, from all indications I've picked up over the years.

Hello friend Floyd. How is being a cleveland fan?

I'm living in paradise.. Getting ready for Cardale Jones to lead us to the Promised Land. It will be beautiful as Peyton Manning helps craft a roster that makes the league tremble..

sorry I was reading BG's dream journal. I'm fine overall. I am working as a T.A for a kindergarten class.

Godslay

Banned
Bortles kind of reminds me of McNabb with his size/arm/mobility but also accuracy issues

Very much so. Like I said, I just don't think it passes the smell test but of course I have no actual info

I think you are looking to the wrong side of things though.

Manning has been good to Brock from all outward indications.

I would separate that from what is going on at the position itself.

I feel like the Broncos are closing the door on Manning to some degree. They are leaving it cracked enough, that IF Brock is real garbage the door is still open for PM. Otherwise if he's decent, I think Manning is done. They'll probably IR him, he'll retire, legacy is intact.

Someone who still talks to Elway, had an intriguing theory that this year for Manning is a payoff year. Similar to what Shanny did with Rod Smith. He gets the record, gets the payday as a thanks for bringing the org out of the depths, and gets to go on his way via the IR and retirement. They also speculated that Manning doesn't care about the win record simply because Brady will eclipse it, but the yard record is largely out of reach.

Anyways, plenty of speculation swirling about. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Hunter S.

Someone who still talks to Elway, had an intriguing theory that this year for Manning is a payoff year. Similar to what Shanny did with Rod Smith. He gets the record, gets the payday as a thanks for bringing the org out of the depths, and gets to go on his way via the IR and retirement. guess we'll see how it plays out.

Damn, Josh McDaniels for bringing us into the dark depth levels of Raider franchise football for two years. F him.

I think you are looking to the wrong side of things though.

Manning has been good to Brock from all outward indications.

I would separate that from what is going on at the position itself.

I feel like the Broncos are closing the door on Manning to some degree. They are leaving it cracked enough, that IF Brock is real garbage the door is still open for PM. Otherwise if he's decent, I think Manning is done. They'll probably IR him, he'll retire, legacy is intact.

Someone who still talks to Elway, had an intriguing theory that this year for Manning is a payoff year. Similar to what Shanny did with Rod Smith. He gets the record, gets the payday as a thanks for bringing the org out of the depths, and gets to go on his way via the IR and retirement. They also speculated that Manning doesn't care about the win record simply because Brady will eclipse it, but the yard record is largely out of reach.

Anyways, plenty of speculation swirling about. I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Out of the depths? I seem to remember Tebow leading the Broncos in a playoff win the year before Peyton showed up.

Top Bottom