• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

squicken

Out of the depths? I seem to remember Tebow leading the Broncos in a playoff win the year before Peyton showed up.

Tebow is an inconvenient truth for the Broncos (I know you love him slay). Elway golf clapping as Tebow was leading the team to miracle wins is one of my lasting images of him

Hunter S.

Out of the depths? I seem to remember Tebow leading the Broncos in a playoff win the year before Peyton showed up.
Praise Tebow!
Tim-Tebow.jpg

MechDX

Bortles pls

image.php

Have you seen the matchup?

Have you seen what colors their wearing?

That's really all you need to know.

No because I wont pay Dish a stupid amount of money for a sports package, that 90% of the channels included in said package I will never watch just so I can get NFLN

But here is a pick of my QB saluting our troops:
tempDSC_5505--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Probably openly talks to cancer patients as well

Godslay

Banned
Damn, Josh McDaniels for bringing us into the dark depth levels of Raider franchise football for two years. F him.

It's like night and day the way the org is ran.

With McDaniels it was very closed, secretive, paranoid.

With Elway it's more open, professional, but a little undisciplined at times (DUIs). Still much better than whatever McD had going.

Great Cinderella season, probably my favorite of Cinderella seasons. Problem is, (even as much as I wanted to believe), it wasn't sustainable.

Manning made the Broncos a consistently winning org again, and brought the Broncos into the limelight more than Tebow ever could have.

Say what you will about the guy as a player, but he's a damn good marketer/spokesperson. Which ultimately translates back to the team he plays for.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

squicken

That is why the catch rule is actually a pro offense rule. So many passes would result in fumbles that coaches would throw less

Top Bottom