• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Syrinx

Titans final WR snap count: Harry Douglas 71, Dorial Green-Beckham 59, Rico Richardson 24. Out of 71 -PFF

Lotta context to Mariota's struggles. Winston was the #1 and walked into a ton of skill talent, MM #2 and walked into a wasteland

Not that I'm disagreeing with you because I'm not, but by chance have you seen the wideouts the Bucs have been trotting out aside Mike Evans since Jackson (and Murphy) got hurt?

kboZWUK.gif

:jnc

Meier

Titans final WR snap count: Harry Douglas 71, Dorial Green-Beckham 59, Rico Richardson 24. Out of 71 -PFF

Lotta context to Mariota's struggles. Winston was the #1 and walked into a ton of skill talent, MM #2 and walked into a wasteland
Winston has been playing with Evans who has the most drops in the NFL and practice squad/UDFA at WR and blocking TEs.

Amazing to think DGB was the #1 recruit in HS and has regressed so much from his ceiling.

So my Jags managed to win even with Bradly trying to fuck it up once again. Seriously Bradly needs to grow a pair of balls, there is a reason why all our wins and loses are generally by small margins.

Sounds like I missed a real barn burner of a game tonight. Sorry guys but I was knee deep in some grade A tail. Gettin' laid I mean. Ever heard of it?

lol richer

It's like $40-$50 a bottle. If you have 10-15 friends that's like $5 to $10 a person for two bottles. Then everyone put in another $5-10 for beer and you have a party!

I love how that now my friends and I are all grown we all bring a bottle at every gathering and shit is never finished cause there's just too much lol.

manfestival

Not that I'm disagreeing with you because I'm not, but by chance have you seen the wideouts the Bucs have been trotting out aside Mike Evans since Jackson (and Murphy) got hurt?

Mike evans can either be really awesome or drop a pass. Its like a 50% chance. Also, do not forget that we lost our awesome tight end ASJ pretty early only. It was supposed to be a line up of gigantic dudes catching balls. If we had no injuries, I am sure winston would be straight up ballin

Maybe my friends and I had a drinking problem, but 2 bottles for 15 people sounds like it's pointless to even start drinking.

In high school? As an adult now we all have bar in our homes, but during HS we usually go 1-3 bottles at the most. That's roughly $150 for the crew. We also had this stupid ass tradition of singing our names on the bottle. Looking back... ugh a bunch of underage kids singing their name on alcohol bottle yea.. not the brightest during that era of my life. But hey we all made it to college and somehow made it past that!

#AmericanEducation

Milchjon

In high school? As an adult now we all have bar in our homes, but during HS we usually go 1-3 bottles at the most. That's roughly $150 for the crew.

I'm not sure the point of drinking is how much money you spent, especially in HS.

At least it wasn't for us ;-)

Did you also take lots of pictures with the bottles?

I'm not sure the point of drinking is how much money you spent, especially in HS.

At least it wasn't for us ;-)

Did you also take lots of pictures with the bottles?

Well I mean we didn't have much money in HS that's the point lol. You gotta pitch in.

As far as taking dumb ass pictures... my cousin got married last August and he and his wife have been together since HS. So you know being one of his groosmen we went through their picture collection for a collage and holy shit a lot of embarrassing ass teen pictures.

Man good times.... you know Milch you gotta get your ass to America and hit up a festival with me.

Milchjon

Well I mean we didn't have much money in HS that's the point lol. You gotta pitch in.

As far as taking dumb ass pictures... my cousin got married last August and he and his wife have been together since HS. So you know being one of his groosmen we went through their picture collection for a collage and holy shit a lot of embarrassing ass teen pictures.

Man good times.... you know Milch you gotta get your ass to America and hit up a festival with me.

My point is, in the words of Herm Edwards, You drink to get drunk. I didn't have much money, so I got the cheapest shit. Good Tonic, bad Gin got me through half my teen years.

As for pics, I'm so fucking glad smartphones weren't the norm during my teen years.

Meier

Mike evans can either be really awesome or drop a pass. Its like a 50% chance. Also, do not forget that we lost our awesome tight end ASJ pretty early only. It was supposed to be a line up of gigantic dudes catching balls. If we had no injuries, I am sure winston would be straight up ballin
Think I remember hearing it's been 2 quarters of all 3 of them playing together. Crazy that ASJ hasn't come back from injury yet.. been like 8 games for a shoulder strain.

My boy Rashad: http://i.imgur.com/wFUYHft.gifv

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
In high school? As an adult now we all have bar in our homes, but during HS we usually go 1-3 bottles at the most. That's roughly $150 for the crew. We also had this stupid ass tradition of singing our names on the bottle. Looking back... ugh a bunch of underage kids singing their name on alcohol bottle yea.. not the brightest during that era of my life. But hey we all made it to college and somehow made it past that!

#AmericanEducation

*signing

Don't embarrass our education system even more!

Morning chaps and Gatas.

morning, you people

Morning.

Morning Cajun.

I completely cancelled my plans to get an Xbone after getting a 970 because I've lost all interest. Upgraded from a 6970 and it's amazing. I guess the only console game I want to buy is Uncharted Collection? Even MGS5 is on PC!

squicken

Yeah they definitely have issues at WR2, and Mike does drop passes. He's young and he hopefully corrects that. But he is still a legit WR1, and Martin is a good RB1. I'm not sure any of TEN's RBs should be in the NFL. Wright is a good WR but he's been hurt, and DGB at least has potential. But the cupboard is pretty bare there on offense

Jags are so frustrating. Red Zone play calling is baffling, but Bortles' accuracy and decision making are not top notch either. But you have to let him rip it and see what he has. Tough to do when the coaches are also coaching for their jobs

*signing

Don't embarrass our education system even more!

Morning.

Morning Cajun.

I completely cancelled my plans to get an Xbone after getting a 970 because I've lost all interest. Upgraded from a 6970 and it's amazing. I guess the only console game I want to buy is Uncharted Collection? Even MGS5 is on PC!

I got a 970 and the only thing I played on it was Arkham Knight. What a waste :(

Come on Winky, get an Xbone and play Madden with me and Bread!

Top Bottom