• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

WedgeX

Banned
8 bottles of Just For Men.

He looks like he has jaundice

:jnc

526x297-FeZ.jpg

Fucking hell.

Kusagari

The Bucs remaining schedule, outside of Carolina in the final game of the season - so Carolina could have homefield locked, is easy as hell.

Good guy Jameis to the playoffs.

NastyBook

I think I'm just going to play Destiny, do Iron Banner, and eat Pizza for the rest of the day.
Fuck this team.
Hadn't played Destiny in about two weeks since I picked up Gwent in Witcher 3. Forced me to go to NG+ just to go for that Dandelion card that was WRECKING me in the High Stakes quest.

Hunter S.

Another game, Another win.

A lot of missed opportunities by the offense and a ton of penalties made this game close. The red zone defense was pretty hot for the Broncos which is not abnormal for the team over the years.

Brock looks good and his wife is pretty hot!

Go chargers!

Hey we had an accord, I'd root for the Falcons if you supplied me with versed. I'm giving you a 0 on my patient satisfaction survey.

RANDO HELP

Eat some grape pizza, you dirty commie and you deserve this for wanting BG (and me) sad with the Ohio State game.. after I cheer for the Raiders.

Top Bottom