• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

hLZilsG.jpg

This was the best thing ever

jakncoke

Banned
Coffee time chochas

morning #jakfact is,

Stephone Paige who had 309 yards in a game, is about to be off pfr top 250 career leader page for catches. He has 377 and is at 250th

active players that are close are,

Steve Johnson 374
Julio Jones 367
Frank Gore 367
Brent Celek 364
Eddie Royal 364
Gronk Gronk 359

Coffee time chochas

morning #jakfact is,

Stephone Paige who had 309 yards in a game, is about to be off pfr top 250 career leader page for catches. He has 377 and is at 250th

active players that are close are,

Steve Johnson 374
Julio Jones 367
Frank Gore 367
Brent Celek 364
Eddie Royal 364
Gronk Gronk 359

GRONK GRONK

He doesn't even have that much catches. Thought he had more

Bread what was for breakfast this morning?
Coworker is wearing this
http://cdnp.jimmyjazz.com/75144861/75144861_black_new_era_cleveland_indians_mlb_fitted_cap_lpG]
Love how Cleveland manages to cheerfully combine Native American stereotyping with blackface.

Another coworker and I ribbed him for a while, so now he bought a new hat.

...now he's wearing Red Sox.[/QUOTE]
You can buy any team hat in all black like that ...

Looks like seller Diyze on Amazon is selling all team jerseys for about 46 dollars. Never ordered from them but thought I'd drop that here.

Looked through the Browns ones very little player jerseys I'd get......

Hmm

Yes, I believe I do. Add it to your list.

Lol

Edit- well I've never seen James Bond movies. I don't hate them or think they are crap. I just haven't is all.

And I've only seen the first 4 Harry Potter so it's up to everyone to form an opinion on whether this deserves to be added to the list.

Lol

Edit- well I've never seen James Bond movies. I don't hate them or think they are crap. I just haven't is all.

And I've only seen the first 4 Harry Potter so it's up to everyone to form an opinion on whether this deserves to be added to the list.
You read Harry Potter friend, you read it.

Pats fans should enjoy every minute of their success now, and the past decade, once Brady and BB retire, expect some Cleavland Browns seasons..

Pats fans should enjoy every minute of their success now, and the past decade, once Brady and BB retire, expect some Cleavland Browns seasons..

Bill will be coaching for a while and with Matt Cassel in 2008 we know we can still have some decent seasons even without Brady

MechDX

I mentioned the other day how Houston was getting healthy all of a sudden and the defense is coming on really strong.

How Texans’ pass rush is driving playoff hopes

Much of this is thanks to the defense, which is beginning to surround J.J. Watt with some other talented players who are finally performing; in particular, Jadeveon Clowney and Whitney Mercilus are providing alternate sources of pressure and disruption up front. As good as Watt is, and as well as he has performed in the past, he can never get it done by himself and for the team to have success, he needed an improved supporting cast.

The performance against the Jets this week was Clowney’s highest-graded game of his career, and his best as a pass-rusher, while Mercilus this season is generating pressure at the best rate of his career.

The Texans are finally starting to have the kind of diverse pass-rushing options they dreamed of when they drafted Clowney No. 1 overall in the 2014 draft.

They finally have the starting o-line they should have had week one all healthy, defense is shutting teams down and I don't know if anyone has noticed but Hoyer is having his best year as a QB in his career.

Im still not buying in but they are getting their shit straight at just the right time.

Godslay

Banned
gonk was dead, that loss doesn't count.

You're right Pats should be 7-0 against Broncos.

Sometimes I wonder how the greatest playoff choker of all time managed to beat the Patriots in that AFCCG. Must have been on the back of a healthy defense shutting down the GOAT that day.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I mentioned the other day how Houston was getting healthy all of a sudden and the defense is coming on really strong.

They finally have the starting o-line they should have had week one all healthy, defense is shutting teams down and I don't know if anyone has noticed but Hoyer is having his best year as a QB in his career.

Im still not buying in but they are getting their shit straight at just the right time.

Super Bowl!!!!!

;p

Bread

Banned
You're right Pats should be 7-0 against Broncos.

Sometimes I wonder how the greatest playoff choker of all time managed to beat the Patriots in that AFCCG. Must have been on the back of a healthy defense shutting down the GOAT that day.
He made up for it by choking against the Seahawks later on

MechDX

Super Bowl!!!!!

;p

Wait Dega, there is more:

'Hard Knocks' star Charles James thankful for big break

In the past two weeks, James played 107 of a possible 139 snaps. Since returning to Houston in Week 7, James ranks as the No. 21 corner by Pro Football Focus over that span.

With Johnathan Joseph enjoying another great season -- highlighted by shutting down A.J. Green two weeks ago -- and rookie Kevin Johnson becoming a playmaker, the Texans' corner depth is a big part of their coalescing dominant defense.

Houston has allowed less than 275 total yards of offense with 3-plus sacks and 2-plus takeaways in each of the past three games. The Texans are also allowing 26.4 conversion rate on third down this season, tops in the NFL.

J.J. Watt rightfully gets all the headlines and commercials, but players like James contributing highlight a defense turning a corner from a disastrous stretch earlier in the season.

Charles James is the nickel corner. Kareem Jackson finally returns at CB this week after missing 4 weeks with a knee issue

Bread

Banned
That he did. That's also like me being proud that Flacco knocked out the Pats and won the Superbowl. Riding on coattails. There's no glory in that.
You can be proud of whatever you'd like, but my Tommy won another title and Peyton is in a retiree home so I'm happy!

Spinluck

Just in time to win the the south and re-injure Luck when he comes back.

Top Bottom