• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Godslay

Banned
GSlay pls, you already sound so defeated.

The last few years we've all battled the Pats and as that infographic shows, we've all pretty much lost.

Best I can hope for is a regular season loss, and PM getting healthy and coming in for Brock in the AFCCG against the Pats. Winning that and going back to the bench.

Long shot though, that's why it's called hope I suppose.

Forecasters say 6 inches of snow in Denver and snowing during the game.

Pats are undefeated in snow games, something like 12-0.

Broncos just can't get anything to go their way.

Slay,

This defeatist attitude is something I would expect from a Browns Fan... It's not becoming. You are the heel sir.. Not a bitchy heel that whines and cheats like a coward.. But an over heel, a heel that's the biggest swinging dick in the ring that wins to the disgust of the crowd.

Don't be a honky tonk man.. Be a HHH..

You know that the Broncos are a good squad.. You know it. Is Brock a question mark.. Absolutely... But they still are a solid team.

Believe Slay.. They can do it.

MNF will show that sometimes, there are no winners

There will be one and that will be the Ravens..

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I bought a Chromebook just for school.

It was $95 bucks on Amazon the other day which seems about right for those things. I also got the Nexus 6 for $199. Did I do good?

I'm also thinking about moving to Portland when I'm done with school. Seems like a nice place to live, I've never really lived outside of Florida and still being in my 20s I think I could use a change in scenery.

Move to Houston

Bread

Banned
This works out perfectly for Pats MO.

Win and they'll question why the Broncos can't beat an injured team.

Lose and they'll complain their team was injured like in 2013.

Win/win either way for them.
Win and we beat the broncos

Lose and now I don't have to worry about an undefeated regular season only to lose in the playoffs.

I just can't lose!

bionic77

Everyone who is not a Pats fan should see Creed.

Great movie. Brilliant screenplay.

Might be the 2nd best Rocky movie after the first.

jakncoke

Banned
I swear every time I wander out side the thread and click a topic I know basically none of the people there. We are so sheltered here lol.

DMczaf

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24148-1355164559-6.gif

Godslay

Banned
Slay,

This defeatist attitude is something I would expect from a Browns Fan... It's not becoming. You are the heel sir.. Not a bitchy heel that whines and cheats like a coward.. But an over heel, a heel that's the biggest swinging dick in the ring that wins to the disgust of the crowd.

Don't be a honky tonk man.. Be a HHH..

You know that the Broncos are a good squad.. You know it. Is Brock a question mark.. Absolutely... But they still are a solid team.

Believe Slay.. They can do it.

That's easy for you to say.

Browns have beaten the Pats more than they've lost to them...

Win and we beat the broncos

Lose and now I don't have to worry about an undefeated regular season only to lose in the playoffs.

I just can't lose!

It's just too easy.

Bread

Banned
That's easy for you to say.

Browns have beaten the Pats more than they've lost to them...

It's just too easy.
If the Broncos win, you can brag about beating beating he undefeated pats. If they lose, it was to be expected.

We're both happy slay!

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 6m 6 minutes ago
#Browns Haden, Hawkins and Gabriel still in concussion protocol. Haden hasn't gotten past written
Say what you will about Haden, but two concussions in such a short period are a big deal. Compounded with the previously injuries
and the season
. Just put him on IR pls.
Lions are responsible for drafting the highest UMASS player ever. 1 ROUND 11TH pick qb Greg Landry

#jakfacts
You didn't tell us the year, this is a failure.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Say what you will about Haden, but two concussions in such a short period are a big deal. Compounded with the previously injuries
and the season

Honestly I'd put Haden and Hawkins out for the year at this point.

Especially Hawkins after that last one. Not worth it to put them out there for possibly 2-3 games.

bionic77

I would argue that Pats fans need to most watch it.

Perhaps it's the thing that gets them to renounce evil and Communism and finally embrace freedom
Fascists don't deserve good things.

They had their chance and they chose evil.

Going solely by Rotten Tomatoes the movie that they deserve is Meet the Coopers.

jakncoke

Banned
and the season

Cambodia is better than Ohio.

Better looking woman im sure. Better food as well. Im sure if Cambodia played american football they could beat the Browns and Bengals as well

Godslay

Banned
If the Broncos win, you can brag about beating beating he undefeated pats. If they lose, it was to be expected.

We're both happy slay!

What is this Christmas?

Pats fans and Broncos fans can't be happy at the same time after a match up.

Universe would collapse.

And this means what exactly?

You can win.. You know you can .. The team is good enough to.

They're good enough to beat the Bears barely.

That's it so far with Oz riding the horse.

Line_HTX

Jessica Jones 03

Oh my...

Damn... didn't know UH could've gone undefeated if they didn't have injuries the previous week. This team looks kind of fun!

Jessica Jones 03

Oh my....
I can't remember what happens in that ep but shit escalates. It's a marvel show but ppl really shouldn't compare it to dare devil right now. Same universe but different types of shows.

Wonder how it'll all come together for the Defenders show ,hmmm🤔🤔🤔

Line_HTX

I can't remember what happens in that ep but shit escalates. It's a marvel show but ppl really shouldn't compare it to dare devil right now. Same universe but different types of shows.

Wonder how it'll all come together for the Defenders show ,hmmm🤔🤔🤔

You can't remember? I was going to ask how did you like the other stuff, heh heh heh...

Top Bottom