• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

cdyhybrid

Seattle 5

Tht8mpL.gif

Hard to drop passes when the QB doesn't have time to throw the ball!

Greg

Hello Gregory

I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!! (Not talking about the game I mean the holiday and family and food)

Hmmm that gives me an idea

Next year I should make wings for Thanksgiving!! Greg come on over!!
hello, rando

I had a great time with family except during the small window between 8:30 and midnight where I lost consciousness

I hope your Thanksgiving was just as successful

wings sound great - count me in!

Mindlog

That feel when a dumbass song gets you shot.
Dile!

This whole vacation week is fuckery. NFL should start Saturday games here.

Godslay

Banned
Probably better than Aaron. She is the alpha male in that relationship

Poor Greg.

Challenge her to a duel in ping pong Greg.

Winner gets Aaron.

Loser goes straight to hell.

You just need to dress up like Bad Grandpa to fool her into playing.

Have you guys been following that Anonymous confessions thread? That thread is a trip. Check it out. If you don't believe me:
She's just my sister, I don't see it as any different to if we were just playing Mario Kart together, but instead, we fucking. :)

Dragon

Banned
So I was bored tonight and did some google sleuthing on a girl I met on Wednesday night. Turns out she got arrested for assault and battery! The girl was like 5'2" like 100 pounds! I wonder what she did...and yes I'm a weirdo for doing it but I like to know who I'm getting involved with!

So I was bored tonight and did some google sleuthing on a girl I met on Wednesday night. Turns out she got arrested for assault and battery! The girl was like 5'2" like 100 pounds! I wonder what she did...and yes I'm a weirdo for doing it but I like to know who I'm getting involved with!

Beat the shit out of the last guy who used the interwebs to check up on her. RIP Dragon :(

Milchjon

Coworker is wearing this
75144861_black_new_era_cleveland_indians_mlb_fitted_cap_lp1.jpg

Love how Cleveland manages to cheerfully combine Native American stereotyping with blackface.

Another coworker and I ribbed him for a while, so now he bought a new hat.

...now he's wearing Red Sox.

Dude it just an Cleveland hat in black lol. Nothing to do with black face.

I have Seahawks in Navy Blue, Black (not our team colors), Neon Green. I have Seattle M's in fucking red... not even close to team colors. Had one in grey too but don't know where the fuck it is lol.

xlmlbsmrred.jpg

Have you guys been following that Anonymous confessions thread? That thread is a trip. Check it out. If you don't believe me:

The being afraid of Mexican food one was the one that made me think of MRSA.

Why's that weird? I thought that would be a common thing.. Who'd she assault?

Coworker is wearing this
75144861_black_new_era_cleveland_indians_mlb_fitted_cap_lp1.jpg

Love how Cleveland manages to cheerfully combine Native American stereotyping with blackface.

Another coworker and I ribbed him for a while, so now he bought a new hat.

...now he's wearing Red Sox.

To be fair, unlike Washington, the Indians actually are phasing out Chief Wahoo.

Milchjon

Dude it just an Cleveland hat in black lol. Nothing to do with black face.

I have Seahawks in Navy Blue, Black (not our team colors), Neon Green. I have Seattle M's in fucking red... not even close to team colors. Had one in grey too but don't know where the fuck it is lol.

xlmlbsmrred.jpg

Well, the blackface part wasn't serious, it was mainly to make fun of him some more. And tbh, that dude would probably have no problem running around with actual blackface.

Top Bottom