• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Hunter S.

I believe Brock is answer...

I believe Brock will find a way.

I believe somewhere in the organgest sunset, Von will come and show why.

Everytime I see Brady cry, or see a snowlake flying mountain high,

a wild and free horse neighs his warrior cry,

and I believe, and I know why.

jakncoke

Banned
I believe Brock is answer...

I believe Brock will find a way.

I believe somewhere in the organgest sunset, Von will come and show why.

Everytime I see Brady cry, or see a snowlake flying mountain high,

a wild and free horse neighs his warrior cry,

and I believe, and I know why.

stop smoking so much weed

Pats only have 2 healthy receivers: lafell and the newly activated Harper. Dear god. Lafell is hit or miss with his games and Harper looks good but doesn't have any chemistry with brady. Offense is going to suck balls

Line_HTX

^^^hell yeah, go Browns!

I'm on like ep 12, id have to look at the ep title to remember what happened. That's to much effort though line, to much ..

Oh come on, you lazy ho. Do I have to spell it out for your bad memories? It's the stuff that's obviously not suited for TV standards, y'know?

rokkerkory

Pats only have 2 healthy receivers: lafell and the newly activated Harper. Dear god. Lafell is hit or miss with his games and Harper looks good but doesn't have any chemistry with brady. Offense is going to suck balls

Are you serious? Against the top secondary of the Broncos no less. I have LaFell but gonna sit him. I predict a low scoring game.

Yea but that doesn't include gronk

Injured:
Edelman(out)
Amendola(out)
Martin (questionable)

I would play lafell if I were you.

Fuck if the Broncos lose this game... Shame on them. Defense just got exposed. I know it is Gronk but that is all you have to gameplan for. Brady isn't going to beat you LaFell and Dropson.

Godslay

Banned
Fuck if the Broncos lose this game... Shame on them. Defense just got exposed. I know it is Gronk but that is all you have to gameplan for. Brady isn't going to beat you LaFell and Dropson.

If it was only so simple.

LaFell is more than capable I wouldn't sleep on him.

Besides Mech said that Wade's defense's kryptonite is Brady's O.

bionic77

UnsteadyEarlyAbyssiniancat.gif
Who are you? Zach or Slater?

In life I got Zach but in a fight I have to take AC.

Top Bottom