• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Crisco

Banned
WjvdaGO.png

So BG about to become a Penn State fan for the next 3/4 hours?

I am unfortunately. Jak, they better not fuck me over.

Rooting for Penn state is the worst. Better just to not watch the game at all.

Look at it as cheering for Sparty to lose

Justin Fuente!

I'm actually surprised you all got him.

That is a good hire.

Ugh... no point in watching this upcoming game.

Conference championships are next Saturday, I'm guessing?

Yeah I believe so.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Playoffs? Are you kidding me? For the Lions, maybe not

ALLEN PARK -- A month ago, the Detroit Lions were 1-7 and had dibs on the first pick in the NFL draft.

Today, they are slowly making their way onto the outskirts of the NFC playoff picture.

Sorry, Jim Mora, but it's time to talk about the playoffs -- even if Jim Caldwell doesn't want to.

"We don't (address it)," said Caldwell, who's dialed in on next Thursday's game against Green Bay. "We don't talk about anything beyond the next game, just like we always do. Our big challenge is making certain that we get ourselves ready to play. (The playoff picture) has nothing to do with us at this point in time.

"You add them up when you're done, and right now, we're worried about Aaron Rodgers and worried about all the other things that we've got to face."

But here's where things get interesting: There aren't a whole lot of teams tearing up the conference, either. Only five NFC teams have winning records. And that means there are a bunch of teams in Detroit's immediate sights.

The Lions are within two games of Washington, St. Louis (whom they play), New Orleans (whom they also play), Chicago (whom they also also play), Seattle and Tampa Bay. And they're just 2.5 games behind the Atlanta Falcons, who currently occupy the sixth and final spot in the NFC playoff picture.

Atlanta, by the way, has lost three straight and is fading fast heading into Sunday's game against the NFC North-leading Vikings

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...e_you_kidding_me_fo.html#incart_story_package

tumblr_inline_ml30emN9YO1qz4rgp.gif

squicken

My boy Rosen just dropped a dime that 80% of NFL QBs can't throw. He will be worth tanking for

e: My thinking with Hackenberg is that when BoB left it was like the waterfall scene in the Last of the Mohicans. "No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you."

DMczaf

My boy Rosen just dropped a dime that 80% of NFL QBs can't throw. He will be worth tanking for

e: My thinking with Hackenberg is that when BoB left it was like the waterfall scene in the Last of the Mohicans. "No, you submit, do you hear? You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you."

My boi Jameis can.

Top Bottom