• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

I got this for bionic for christmas.

tim-tebow.jpg

bionic77

Would you allow your son Gata on the team? :')
It used to be that you could trust your life with your doctor.

These days the quality of doctors has dropped so much that I don't think I would trust a whack ass doctor like you to hang my jacket without somehow fucking it up.

bionic77

I'll be bionic's VP of fuckery operations
You are going my most trusted employee.

I am going to have you step the fuck all over Belicheck's dirty old sneakers and Brady's pink uggs at all times. And when no one is looking step on the shoes of any other Patriots fans or employees you run across.

I care for my employees so I won't ask you to step on the shoes of any Ravens or Niners. They deserve it but I don't want you to get shot over it.

While I am not too excited to see the Noodle-ettes, it should save us in Chris related settlement fees

We only need to worry about them if Chris gets caught.. you think he would?

we could also try and get him a nice woman so he wouldn't worry about that.. but that might be hard hmm..

Edit- Gata for the record, I am enjoying the Florida State Game... but if Florida could actually do the fucking nation a favor and knock Bama out of the playoff, that would be great.

squicken

We only need to worry about them if Chris gets caught.. you think he would?

we could also try and get him a nice woman so he wouldn't worry about that.. but that might be hard hmm..

It's not a physical thing I'm worried about. It's the booty shaking contests and Yoga Pants weekdays that will get us

I'll be the drunk depressed fan, which is how I operate now.
Steve Doerschuk ‏@sdoerschukREP
#Browns' DC O'Neil says bye-week study revealed "some guys maybe are suited to different roles than in maybe what we were playing
Amazing revelations made during the bye

Top Bottom