• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Hindl

DEATH™;187135680 said:
Just read that Tebow Thread...

I wonder at times if GAF is really the big echo chamber some people outside say it is...

For certain topics absolutely. Mob mentality gets pretty strong here, to the point that a lot of people with different perspectives just never bring shit up for fear of being banned

I feel like this is going down a dark road where you whore yourself out

image.php

DEATH™

I hope Armor King does not come back because of this atrocious type of trash.

Senpai I thought you're one of us... T_T

------------

Anyways, my sis and bro-in-law is going to the Niners game tomorrow... I hope they have fun despite the team sucking...

minx

Late DUI arrest with resisting and assault + battery sending an officer to the hospital. What was the drink of choice.... Modelo. Looks like I'm not waking up for the noon games.

Milchjon

Pats injury situation is terrible and a win would be a near miracle. Can only hope that Brock screws up, but I don't think he will.
Them starting Peyton was our only hope.

squicken

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/11/jon_gruden_on_johnny_manziel_h.html
Gruden, who spent about three days with Manziel before the start of training camp in July, tried to help him get his mind right before his second pro season.

"We grinded pretty hard,'' he said. "We went straight at it. We were right out in the open. One day I think we played golf. We talked about some deep and philosophical things. It was very unusual for me, but I care about him. I care about his family. I want to see him realize his potential. So far obviously I haven't succeeded."
"(I was) obviously disappointed – not just because I'm a broadcaster,'' said Gruden, a Sandusky, Ohio native and friend of Browns owner Jimmy Haslam. "I wanted to see him. I thought he was showing great progress. This is a setback, so obviously I was disappointed just like I'm sure Mike Pettine and the Browns were."
But if he were Manziel's boss, one of the first things Gruden would do is surround him with more talent.

"I think they've got to get a running game,'' he said. "I don't know if Duke Johnson dies at halftime or what happens to him. They have to play better football around him. They don't have the biggest receivers I've seen.

"There are things they can do to certainly enhance him on the field, but forget about all that for now. The kid can play.''

Unfortunately for Gruden, and legions of Manziel fans, that won't be on display Monday night.

Yes we need more weapons obviously. But the problem with Manziel now is that he's acting like a boy. Browns don't need a boy leading the franchise. My guy can talk a big game. It's like he's a child getting in trouble and he says what ever parents want to hear to get away.
I hope he gets it together but as a actual fan of the Cleveland Browns I don't want to wait and take the chance. If we're up there in the draft and have a chance at a Qb I'm taking it. This has been a mess for us. I guess it's easy for outsiders to say give it more time, but there not actual fans watching this unfold.

Me and bae used to be one in the same :/

gruden told us to stick with Weeden I'm pretty positive.
:lol

Gruden telling the truth
Lmao
making fun of BG's poverty.. Smh..
Poverty pls, I just like noodles. All of you are wasting 10 cents to the dollar on the name brand. In a couple a couple of years I'll save about $100 by buying off brand. We'll see who has the last laugh then!..........
*pukes

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Talked #Eagles coach Chip Kelly post-loss. I'm told he was despondent, feeling the heat, intent on fixing his team. Considering all options

Hang in there, Chipper! YH, Pep and I still believe!

Me and bae used to be one in the same :/

gruden told us to stick with Weeden I'm pretty positive.[/spoile
Oh definitely Cleveland needs to move on. I'm not saying that as someone who wants to see him out. He has not earned the right to be the face and leader of the team, which is what a QB has to be

I just thought it was interesting for Gruden to be so candid about the coaching and personnel errors they have made, and he obviously has Haslam's ear on these things

squicken

Foles may be available.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Discussed hot head coaching candidates on @NFLGameDay, and some we know from last year: Adam Gase, Josh McDaniels, Doug Marrone.

Three new names expected to get head-coach interviews: #Panthers OC Mike Shula, #Bills RB coach Anthony Lynn, #Seahawks OL coach Tom Cable.

Yup. The #Panthers DC and #Lions DC Teryl Austin still names to consider

CU-3mOoWUAAyw6H.jpg:large

jakncoke

Banned
morning chochas, #jakfact of the day

Antonio Brown has 469 receptions and is tied with Kellen Winslow and Matt Forte for 148th all time. If he gets 10 today he'll pass

Kellen Winslow
Matt Forte
Shawn Jefferson 470
Reggie Bush 470
Thurman Thomas 472
Boyd Dowler 474
Antonio Freeman 477

and tie

Tony and Art Powell with 479

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll be the drunk depressed fan, which is how I operate now.

Amazing revelations made during the bye

Amazing is really the word here *pukes*

BG so which QBs are there in the draft? I've heard about this Goff guy, Paxton Lynch? Some apparent "shitlord" named Hackenburg and Connor Cook who we're apparently interested in?

Guide me friend.

Top Bottom