• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

jakncoke

Banned
Shutup Bead.

And no I don't fuck with the Patron. Tequila ain't my thing! Modelo is alright in my book.

patron and lime is so good though.

All these years later, and jak is still here to revel in the SB victory. The win is forever

I just hit my 8th year here. Even though I :jnq a couple months of that it seems like forever Ive been here. Cant imagine how the people that were here before this edition of neogaf

squicken

College football went about perfect this weekend for me. Should expect the Eagles to somehow lose again today and JFF get arrested for high speed chase in a mobile meth lab

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
J89nfdI.png

eOvJDFi.png

2BP0hlT.png

Home noon games are the worst.

Another week with only two games on television

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports USC "still maintains interest" in Chip Kelly and will likely "touch base" with him after the season.

According to Rapsheet, Kelly is starting to realize that his days in Philadelphia might be numbered. He was reportedly "despondent" after Thursday's meltdown against the Lions and "understands that his back is against the wall." Kelly went maverick this offseason by orchestrating a number of bold trades and signings. The results have been disappointing to say the least as the Eagles are now 4-7 and a longshot to make the playoffs.
Hmmmm, Chip Kelly despondent?

chip-kelly-der-face.gif

ampere

morning chochas, #jakfact of the day

Antonio Brown has 469 receptions and is tied with Kellen Winslow and Matt Forte for 148th all time. If he gets 10 today he'll pass

Kellen Winslow
Matt Forte
Shawn Jefferson 470
Reggie Bush 470
Thurman Thomas 472
Boyd Dowler 474
Antonio Freeman 477

and tie

Tony and Art Powell with 479

I hope he does. I need a fantasy win

Amazing is really the word here *pukes*

BG so which QBs are there in the draft? I've heard about this Goff guy, Paxton Lynch? Some apparent "shitlord" named Hackenburg and Connor Cook who we're apparently interested in?

Guide me friend.

We are Packing it for Paxton.. Threw for 7 tds last game and has put up huge numbers with scrub WRs.. Some are saying he is like Flacco.. Which would be a huge upgrade for us..

College football went about perfect this weekend for me. Should expect the Eagles to somehow lose again today and JFF get arrested for high speed chase in a mobile meth lab

I wish Gondo State had won.. Now I need Gata to actually come through for me... Fuck.

What is the moon's favorite gum?

Orbit
NH9gE7v.gif

:)

johnny football probably drives some lifted f-350 with straight stacks

Fuck your shitty college Jak... Ohio State has helped Shitsburg so much and this is how you repay us..

Hmmmm, Chip Kelly despondent?

chip-kelly-der-face.gif

But is he clearly better than Andy Reid?

squicken

Rapsheet is saying that the Titans are still in play for Chip. I actually think that is more likely than USC. Chip hates the Philly media. Like he had a big offseason rant about how they are more probing than other markets. I'm sure he'd love TEN and press conference with 5 people

There's also this from the Philly guys:

Kelly Did Try Hard to Get Marcus Mariota. He said the neighborhood was too pricey and didn't even knock on the door, but how did he know it was too pricey? There's enough anecdotal evidence that has emerged from those around the fringes of the organization to suggest that Kelly believed Ken Whisenhunt, a traditional dropback coach, would prefer having Bradford and a windfall of players and draft picks, and would have traded Mariota. Maybe so, but the Tennessee owner wasn't buying it, and Kelly found himself with another quarterback unsuited for his system. Oops.
http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=356420251

Godslay

Banned
Godslay defend your boy!

Kubes said he'd be in the box as early as Monday. Assuming Elway's. If they planned it out a week in advanced to miss the weather then they've got the best weather forecasters in the area given the volatility of Denver/ Rocky Mtn weather.

There happy? Not so much a defense, but a true account of events.

I'm also surprised you missed this, considering you called him out for it:

Legwold on PM Helping

“Peyton’s been great to me; he was in meetings [Wednesday]. He’s been talking me through his past experiences going against the Patriots and whatnot," Osweiler said. “He was out here at practice helping me out, asking me questions. Peyton’s been a great teammate and obviously I love having him around. It’s a great brain to pick."

Will Peyton wind up coaching at some point? Work a booth like Aikman and Simms? Hold down the fort as an analyst like Marino? Or just lumber off into the sunset like Favre?

squicken

e: seems like RBH bumped an old thread, which mods don't like

I'm also surprised you missed this, considering you called him out for it:

Legwold on PM Helping

haha honestly, it's probably best for Peyton to not be on the sideline. All game they would have cameras on him, waiting for everyone to overreact to some reaction he had. Look what happened to Mallett b/c of the TV cameras catching him on the sidelines. Not like being on the sideline actually helps Brock

Amazing is really the word here *pukes*

BG so which QBs are there in the draft? I've heard about this Goff guy, Paxton Lynch? Some apparent "shitlord" named Hackenburg and Connor Cook who we're apparently interested in?

Guide me friend.
We are Packing it for Paxton.. Threw for 7 tds last game and has put up huge numbers with scrub WRs.. Some are saying he is like Flacco.. Which would be a huge upgrade for us..
First let me preface by saying I feel like a loser talking about all of this. I like lynch but I'm not all or nothing on him, I like Goff too. Idk about Cook but I can be sold on him. Cook put together a nice game yesterday. I just want someone that cares. It's funny because manziels rookie year we actually put him into a good position to succeed. Sat for most of the year, when he came in we were still in the hunt for postseason. If whe had a rookie that didn't squander the time leading up to that, could have Been a decent start.

Paxton put up 7 Tds with his wrs, but at the same time it was against a lesser team. But that's what you want out of top prospects to take advantage of competition. Comparisons can be silly sometimes. He gets the Flacco compare a lot because of height. My personal favorite lynch comparison is an " upgraded Blake bortles in terms of athletic skill set" *swoons. I like Goff too who had a nice game yesterday too, throwing for 5 Tds against Arizona st.

Ian Wharton ‏ @ NFLFilmStudy 1h 1 hour ago
This is ridiculous by Goff on a pressure play to set up a winning field goal pic.twitter.com/UkXhbPcGRp

Cook again was never on him, but I can be sold on him.

Others also seem to like Slays boy Carson Wentz. Probably getting a senior bowl invite

#FireFarmer

Godslay

Banned
e: seems like RBH bumped an old thread, which mods don't like

haha honestly, it's probably best for Peyton to not be on the sideline. All game they would have cameras on him, waiting for everyone to overreact to some reaction he had. Look what happened to Mallett b/c of the TV cameras catching him on the sidelines. Not like being on the sideline actually helps Brock

Yeah, no point in making him stand around in that fake cast.

First let me preface by saying I feel like a loser talking about all of this. I like lynch but I'm not all or nothing on him, I like Goff too. Idk about Cook but I can be sold on him. Cook put together a nice game yesterday. I just want someone that cares. It's funny because manziels rookie year we actually put him into a good position to succeed. Sat for most of the year, when he came in we were still in the hunt for postseason. If whe had a rookie that didn't squander the time leading up to that, could have Been a decent start.

Paxton put up 7 Tds with his wrs, but at the same time it was against a lesser team. But that's what you want out of top prospects to take advantage of competition. Comparisons can be silly sometimes. He gets the Flacco compare a lot because of height. My personal favorite lynch comparison is an " upgraded Blake bortles in terms of athletic skill set" *swoons. I like Goff too who had a nice game yesterday too, throwing for 5 Tds against Arizona st.

Ian Wharton ‏ @ NFLFilmStudy 1h 1 hour ago
This is ridiculous by Goff on a pressure play to set up a winning field goal pic.twitter.com/UkXhbPcGRp

Cook again was never on him, but I can be sold on him.

Others also seem to like Slays boy Carson Wentz. Probably getting a senior bowl invite

#FireFarmer

Wentz is hurt and was replaced at NDSU.

Not really a fan of theirs or Wentz, seen enough to know he's probably a developmental QB at best. I think the QB before him was a better passer, Brock Jensen but I don't think he's anywhere to be found in the NFL.

I was really surprised Wentz was so high, must either be something I'm missing or this draft class is really bad in terms of QB talent.

My dark reign begins Dega🙄
Yeah, no point in making him stand around in that fake cast.

Wentz is hurt and was replaced at NDSU.

Not really a fan of theirs or Wentz, seen enough to know he's probably a developmental QB at best. I think the QB before him was a better passer, Brock Jensen but I don't think he's anywhere to be found in the NFL.

I was really surprised Wentz was so high, must either be something I'm missing or this draft class is really bad in terms of QB talent.
Not as a fist round pick I meant, i haven't seen him. I've just noticed his names popped up a few times. Probably in the the group of guys that go later 3rd on with cardale and Hackenslut .

Again I wanna say if Logan Thomas can go in the 3rd so can cardale. Not to be a homer but the offense didn't take advantage of him while he was in this season......I'm not taking him though....
Sure, I was referencing that list that had him as the 3rd best QB in this class.
Maybe a list of seniors?

Godslay

Banned
My dark reign begins Dega🙄

Not as a fist round pick I meant, i haven't seen him. I've just noticed his names popped up a few times. Probably in the the group of guys that go later 3rd on with cardale and Hackenslut .

Again I wanna say if Logan Thomas can go in the 3rd so can cardale. Not to be a homer but the offense didn't take advantage of him while he was in this season......I'm not taking him though....

Sure, I was referencing that list that had him as the 3rd best QB in this class.

jakncoke

Banned
In honor of RBH being a jabroni and getting banned #jakfacts brings you Failcons trivia

In 1974, Failcons drafted qb Kim McQuilken out of Lehigh witht the 3rd round 69th overall pick. He threw 4 td 28 int in 4 seasons with the Falcons and played 1 season with the Redskins throwing 0 td and 1 int.

MechDX

Rapsheet is saying that the Titans are still in play for Chip. I actually think that is more likely than USC. Chip hates the Philly media. Like he had a big offseason rant about how they are more probing than other markets. I'm sure he'd love TEN and press conference with 5 people

There's also this from the Philly guys:

Then Chip Kelly is a giant pussy

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...h-eyes-patriots-ravens-seahawks-packers-execs

Jason La Canfora said:
The Lions did not rely on conventional wisdom in hiring a new team president, running what appeared to be a very limited search and settling on a candidate with virtually no NFL experience. Expect their search for a general manager to proceed in a very different manner.

League sources said the Ford family is aiming to land one of the more bright, highly-regarded minds from teams with a long-term pedigree of winning to fill their GM role after most recently promoting from within for such vacancies.

Some of the names under strong consideration for the opening, according to sources, include Seattle pro personnel director Trent Kirchner, Green Bay player personnel director Eliot Wolf, New England director of pro scouting Bob Quinn and Baltimore assistant general manager Eric DeCosta.

Interesting. I have hope that will at least last until all of them turn down the offer.

Top Bottom