• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Don't know how the pats are gonna be going forward. They'll probably win the division and make the playoffs, but all of these injuries are adding up. An elite QB can only get you so far. Without Edelman, Dola, Lewis, and now Gronk this team is really starting to fall apart. Hopefully Edelman will be back in the playoffs, and who knows what will happen to Gronk but it's not looking good from here on out.

Praying

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/671194505752743937

Sources tell me pending MRI, Rob Gronkowski's injury is not as bad as it looked. #Patriots

Pats should just send out all the last string backups for the rest of the games until the playoffs including brady and just get everyone healthy. Gronk coming back in playoffs only hope.

According to pfw gronk is standing at his locker room tho but that doesn't mean much

Jopie

It's hilarious how Broncos fans are being fooled into believing this team is going somewhere based on this win. They'd be lucky to get one win in the playoffs and do better than last year.

Unless every game has numerous questionable calls at the end, numerous star players injured on the opposing team, and some weather luck going their way each time. Then by all means, plan that parade.

Really? Who else is there in the AFC? It is either the Pats or the Broncos in the superbowl.

CVCNcSYWsAAM_oy.jpg

crazyprac

If we can get back edelman and gronk we still have a chance. Heck with only gronk we have a chance if lafell and Chandler takes turns showing up...

TheFatOne

If the Pats can get Edelman and Gronk back for the playoffs I'm pretty damn confident they could beat any team in the AFC in the playoffs home or away. With those two I would expect them to be in the super bowl. Just don't think Gronk is going to come back even relatively healthy at this point. Gronk as a decoy is generally terrible so if he can't go they should definitely sit him in this hypothetical scenario in which Gronk is not done for the year. No injury luck this year, and it's been worse than just having one or two key guys gone. Real shame for this year team. As the season went along I thought they could be really special. Just have to find a way to get the number one or two seed now, and hope that your guys can come back healthy.

Top Bottom