• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Godslay

Banned
^ Perfect.

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptg0yzvhzja5mdhizjkznjk3njkxndfjytlimwi5m2uy1-e1448900291953.jpeg

Numbers always look off centered with his name, but they're centered. Weird.

Powers has a calf strain, day to day but because of having no further depth behind Bethel, we are giving our 5th string WR snaps at CB this week...jesus. He's been great on ST though so I guess that's why he's getting a shot.

CJ has a knee contusion and is getting an MRI so not sure how serious yet but he was limping hard today so no way he plays in STL.

Ellington has turf toe but don't know how severe yet. I know that's a nagging type injury though...

Link

The Autumn Wind
Schefter just reported on Insiders: No ligament damage for Gronkowski. MRI showed a bone bruise. Listed as week-to-week.

Not surprised that the fins cut lazor, but i wasn't expecting it until the off season. Regardless of how anyone feels about Tannehill, throwing the ball 58 times compared to running it less than 10 times is completely unacceptable. We're one of the most unbalanced teams in the league with a terrible pass protecting o-line and a quarterback that can be very inconsistent at times.

LevelNth

Banned
No ligament damage is great news for Gronk. He'll probably still miss Week 13 and maybe even Week 14, but nice to see another star player not lost to injury.

Raiders play Chefs. Broncos, Chargers, and than the forlorn Packers, and finally chefs again. Hard to say. Chefs play Raiders, Chargers, Ravens, Browns and Taters again. I think the Raiders have the harder route to the playoffs really.

Yeah Raiders will have to sweep the Chefs to have a chance. I think we can get them once, but not sure if we can get them twice. Final game of the season will probably determine it, assuming Raiders don't go 1-4 to end the season which honestly wouldn't surprise me either.

squicken

How to exploit the Steelers defense - Attack the seams. Steelers have had no answer for the seams all season.

Tackling was gross. Credit to Baldwin, of course. The ball was a rocket and just above his knees, and he caught it and broke the tackles. But two guys had a clean shot at him and they couldn't tackle him. That was horrid

Hunter S.

Yeah Raiders will have to sweep the Chefs to have a chance. I think we can get them once, but not sure if we can get them twice. Final game of the season will probably determine it, assuming Raiders don't go 1-4 to end the season which honestly wouldn't surprise me either.

Really, both teams could make the playoffs. The whole idea shown by creating predictions here is anything is possible. I am glad the AFC West teams give the Broncos a good challenge. And glad the last Raider-Bronco game is in Denver.

If you see MRSA tell him to go get thrown up on by some emergency room drunk!

What's amazing is that the Packers could easily miss the playoffs this year. Lions, Cardinals, Vikings could all be losses. Dallas is a joke, so that's a win at least. Raiders could go either way. Not the best way to end the season by any means.
Need 3 wins. Will be a tall order with where they are as a team right now. OTOH, Rodgers will at some point get a comeback win, so that'll be nice

MechDX

Prior to this season, Brian Hoyer had a rating of 100+ in 4 of 17 games (min. 15 atts). W/ #Texans this season: 100+ rating in 5 of 8 games

Maybe BOB does know QBs and how to game plan to their strengths.

Zeke

This qb draft class is weak. Figures it would be like that when Dallas could get a good pick. All the big name qbs are still locked up too. Gonna ride Romo until his entire body shatters like derrick roses knees I guess.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The Browns, despite not having yet played this week, lead the league in fumbles lost with 14 out of 19.

I'm actually shocked it's that low.

Some games it feels like we fumble the ball at least 5-6 times.

Last game I can think of 4 off the top of my head.

MechDX

Harbaugh and Pettine need to go to the endzone and set up a couple chairs, a TV and a game console and just play Madden tonight.

Let Schaub and Johnny be player coaches.

Line_HTX

This qb draft class is weak. Figures it would be like that when Dallas could get a good pick. All the big name qbs are still locked up too. Gonna ride Romo until his entire body shatters like derrick roses knees I guess.

Rose is way softer and more fragile than Romo.

Do Cowboys fans think that Romo needs to be replaced? He was playing at a very high level last season, and this season's injuries don't seem like age breakdown. Heck, Manning and Brady were still gunning it age 36 - 38.

Top Bottom