• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

squicken

I've been looking for a smaller team to support in the NFL (smaller since the team I support in Australian football is a small team as well) and as it turns out the Bucs are apparently it.

Does that count as bandwagoning? I had no idea how they were doing this year before today.

You are fine, but be aware the star player had a rape investigation cover up while he was in college

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tn06Lrr.jpg

We got this.

I think you're gonna need more than Robert Pattinson to beat the Pats

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I've been looking for a smaller team to support in the NFL (smaller since the team I support in Australian football is a small team as well) and as it turns out the Bucs are apparently it.

Does that count as bandwagoning? I had no idea how they were doing this year before today.

Texans are a small team

Oh right, I forgot the Patriots would have never scored with a first and goal at the 6, while the Bills had 13 players on the field, 2 of which were 30 yards behind the line of scrimmage... And the Patriots did nothing wrong by not subbing in Chandler. He ran on and ran off the field. Bills players were already on the field trying to run down to catch up to the play. Horrible coaching by Rex and he had already wasted 1 or 2 time outs at that point so he couldnt use them when he should have... like after a ~45 yard catch and run by Amendola.
I may be wrong, but IIRC they shouldn't have been allowed to snap the ball when they did after starting a substitution. Refs missed it. As far as the inevitability of the Pats scoring a TD... I seem to remember them sputtering to a FG after being gifted the ball deep in Bills territory?

The inadvertent whistle should've resulted in no play, not some weird free first down nonsense.

The inexplicable OOB call at the end cost the Bills a shot at a hail mary.

Or, in other words,
Pats benefiting from some bullshit?

Shocked. I am just shocked.

Unless you want to argue that getting free yardage, free points, and having the game prematurely end while in the lead are not beneficial things?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The New England Patriots are such a small team that they represent an entire region, a tenth of all the US States.

Godslay

Banned
The Patriots enter Week 12 with the league's no. 1 scoring defense, allowing a league-low 18.2 points per game.

Pretty crazy considering how tough their schedule has been.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Patriots enter Week 12 with the league's no. 1 scoring defense, allowing a league-low 18.2 points per game.

Pretty crazy considering how tough their schedule has been.

They play extremely hard up front. Plus teams end up playing them from behind a lot so they can sell out for passes, and their offensive usually dominates time of possession so they are well rested.

MechDX

Running all the simulations on the NYT playoff generator comes down to one thing MUST happen for Dega's Texans to make the playoffs: Win in Indy.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Sorry Dega

Bread

Banned
I was not aware of this but I have been informed of the situation (and how basically every team has someone in legal trouble).
The Patriots players have never been in legal trouble and they are stand up guys on and off the field. We would love you in Pats GAF

Playoffs Calculators

NYT

e: ESPN one old

hmmm... yeah, unless the Bills run the table (ha!), their game against the Chiefs next week is basically a must win if they have any shot at the playoffs. Then they have to beat Houston, the Jets and at least Philly, Dallas or Washington to get to at least 9-7.

Seems like all the crucial games for the Bills' playoff chances the past couple years have come up against the Chiefs.

TheFatOne

: |

: |

So next week we score less than 20 points, and then it goes down further... fuck

Yea I'm hoping for the best. Would be a shame if this Pats team can't make a run due to injuries. I think the defense is good enough if the offense is elite. Don't think they can keep it up with all these injuries accumulating.

You're being coy. I get that.

Well, I just don't think people are "cute" when they say Butler had a pretty good game. This was one of Watkin's least productive games in the last 2 years, and against a 2nd year CB who nobody had heard of up until the final moments of 2014... that's not bad.

But I'm not bought in on the Butler hype either. I think he's a really solid 2nd year CB, nothing more, who played a pretty good game against one of the best WRs in the NFL. Incidentally, he's done that 2 weeks in a row.

manfestival

Join us friend. This is acceptable. Those fans in tampa generally are far less respectable than you

The Patriots players have never been in legal trouble and they are stand up guys on and off the field. We would love you in Pats GAF
Given that even I am aware of the Patriots I will have to pass.

Besides, I don't live in America, why would I choose an "America Rulez"-themed team over a pirate-themed team? Pirates are fucking great.

cdyhybrid

Besides, I don't live in America, why would I choose an "America Rulez"-themed team over a pirate-themed team? Pirates are fucking great.

You chose well. The Patriots represent everything wrong with this country.

Hopefully we don't lose too bad to the Pats

Denver has as good a chance to beat NE as anybody... Patriots had the worst O-line game they've had all season tonight and they're down their #1 WR Edelman, their #1 RB Lewis, their #3 WR Dobson, and Amendola was taken out grabbing his knee/hamstring, potentially their #2 WR.

Not crying about being 10 - 0, though.

I also thnk that Osweiller is an improvment over Manning.

You can't come up with a team that America hates more than the Patriots, so if you're not American the Pats are your team! Hell, Americans hate the Redskins less and their name actively denigrates a protected minority.

Top Bottom