• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Striker

I sorta think the Giants are going to coast the the division win, but stranger things have happened. It does seem like losing to CAR would sink Dallas, though. Need the conference record tie breaker
Lots of tough games for them. They need to beat Philly and Washington and they should be fine. Face Panthers, Vikings, Jets and Dolphins otherwise.

Justin Pugh now in concussion protocol. When he didn't supposedly have one last week. At least Prince Amukamara is coming back.

Patriot fans I have a solution for the Pats wide receiver problems. Pats need to give this guy a call.

Moss-photobucket.jpg

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

BRING BACK RANDY! BRING BACK RANDY!

Fuck the pats, and their WR concerns. Force them to play with 3rd stringers and Gronk. If Brady is the best, he can make the most out of them and still win out.

Or he can flounder, get sacked hard a few times, throw a few interceptions, and watch his wet dream of the perfect season vanish in front of his eyes.

Yah, I prefer the second one.

Also, fuck all your teams in general.

Tom Penny

“The line judge lost track of the football and he blew his whistle inadvertently. So, that’s a mistake and we shouldn’t have blown the whistle,” Blandino.

They lost track of Brady scrambling to the sideline and throwing the ball. Brilliant.

squicken

ez posted something yesterday about wanting the NFL to fix the grounding rules, where it's obvious the QB is throwing away even if a player is near. My thought, is if anything, they will liberalize that rule

But I think the league could do more than that in the offseason. The product has been bad this year, and the two biggest reasons are QBs getting hurt and OL play. It's not just mediocre QBs either, it's star QBs and SB winning QBs. Ben, Romo, Flacco (known name), Luck (ditto). Seattle has gone nowhere b/c of their OL

I think they will add some more QB protective rules, and do things to help offensive lines pass block. The biggest help would be in limiting blitzes somehow. It sounds nuts but QBs are what they market games around, and bad QBs make for bad football. They will do something to keep them healthy

eznark

Banned
ez posted something yesterday about wanting the NFL to fix the grounding rules, where it's obvious the QB is throwing away even if a player is near. My thought, is if anything, they will liberalize that rule

But I think the league could do more than that in the offseason. The product has been bad this year, and the two biggest reasons are QBs getting hurt and OL play. It's not just mediocre QBs either, it's star QBs and SB winning QBs. Ben, Flacco (known name), Luck (ditto). Seattle has gone nowhere b/c of their OL

I think they will add some more QB protective rules, and do things to help offensive lines pass block. The biggest help would be in limiting blitzes somehow. It sounds nuts but QBs are what they market games around, and bad QBs make for bad football. They will do something to keep them healthy

fuck off

I don't disagree that they will, I just disagree with your zealous support of it

Generate

Banned
Fuck the pats, and their WR concerns. Force them to play with 3rd stringers and Gronk. If Brady is the best, he can make the most out of them and still win out.

Or he can flounder, get sacked hard a few times, throw a few interceptions, and watch his wet dream of the perfect season vanish in front of his eyes.

Yah, I prefer the second one.

Also, fuck all your teams in general.

But dont you understand, Brady is the GOAT when his team is healthy and complete! You cant expect him to play with subpar teammates can you?

squicken

fuck off

I don't disagree that they will, I just disagree with your zealous support of it

eh depends on what it is. I've always thought they should allow more to be done off TV screens in the press box. They have people up there already helping with clock and spotting. Let them help call fouls. Where they have moved the umpire, he can no longer see defensive linemen holding. Camera officiating could help that, and that could help the offensive lines

Tom Penny

But I think the league could do more than that in the offseason. The product has been bad this year, and the two biggest reasons are QBs getting hurt and OL play. It's not just mediocre QBs either, it's star QBs and SB winning QBs. Ben, Romo, Flacco (known name), Luck (ditto). Seattle has gone nowhere b/c of their OL

Limit blitzes lol

eznark

Banned
eh depends on what it is. I've always thought they should allow more to be done off TV screens in the press box. They have people up there already helping with clock and spotting. Let them help call fouls. Where they have moved the umpire, he can no longer see defensive linemen holding. Camera officiating could help that, and that could help the offensive lines

This has literally nothing to do with what you posted. I agree with this post completely.

Dragon

Banned
I have no idea how people haven't developed franchise fatigue with Marvel Movies/shows. And I say this with having loved Daredevil.

There isn't much tying Jessica Jones to Marvel though. Sure she's super strong but the show was just really a sci-fi show.

minx

After playing halo with Kas I can confirm he sounded like a reasonable human being who only referenced Stafford once when provoked by Yankee. This is refreshing. Restore the Roar.

Godslay

Banned
It's crazy to me that the Patriots have the #1 defense in the league with Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin at cornerback. It does not compute.

So the Broncos face the #1 offense and the #1 defense?

Ouch.

Pretty impressive D when you look back at their opponents. Now they get to add Brock and his 32nd ranked offense to that list.

Godslay

Banned
So if Amendola is out the Patriots only have 2 healthy wide receivers.

Neat.

Brady still has Gronk and has made something from nobodies in the past.

Plus your #1 D can just shut down a QB in his 2nd start ever.

Not like your playing Manning anymore, you should just relax.

Brady still has Gronk and has made something from nobodies in the past.

Plus your #1 D can just shut down a QB in his 2nd start ever.

Not like your playing Manning anymore, you should just relax.
It's a lot easier to take away Gronk when you don't have to worry any anyone else.

I don't care if the Pats go undefeated in the regular season so long as they are bounced in the playoffs. For every victory they seem to lose someone else. Gronk or Brady isn't too far off on the list any longer.

After playing halo with Kas I can confirm he sounded like a reasonable human being who only referenced Stafford once when provoked by Yankee. This is refreshing. Restore the Roar.

At this point, it's pretty clear that Kastrioti is an act on here to get a rise out of people.

May as well make it two hand touch.

squicken

speaking of fraud

http://i.imgur.com/RaV4Qy4h.jpg[/IG]

Some defense you have there.[/QUOTE]

Do you think he was wrong to try and let Revis cover Hopkins 1v1? Or, really, do you think it was wrong to force TJ Yates to try and hit the throw, even if Hopkins got open?

He's kind of in the spot of a lot of good defenses get in where they have to take increasing risks b/c their offense can't do anything. His offensive line was dominated

Do you think he was wrong to try and let Revis cover Hopkins 1v1? Or, really, do you think it was wrong to force TJ Yates to try and hit the throw, even if Hopkins got open?

He's kind of in the spot of a lot of good defenses get in where they have to take increasing risks b/c their offense can't do anything. His offensive line was dominated

Fox doesn't know what he thinks. He's just bitching for bitching's sake.

Fox318

This jets team has the talent on both sides of the ball to be better and the QB is the best QB the jets have had in almost 10 years.

The idea that he saw Geno Smith as a starter AND he can't trust his defense despite having talent in all areas is ridiculous.

squicken

This jets team has the talent on both sides of the ball to be better and the QB is the best QB the jets have had in almost 10 years.

The idea that he saw Geno Smith as a starter AND he can't trust his defense despite having talent in all areas is ridiculous.

Fitz is better than what they have had, but he still can't be throwing 40 times a game if they want to win. They have also had some bad schedule luck. Get the Texans during the Mallett phase and it is an easy win. Got Oakland before they fell off. They have to play the Dallas Romos later this year.

Bills game is probably the one that has to sting

fuck off

I'm with Squicken on this. The league definitely won't make grounding more common, and I don't think they should either. Grounding is one of those rules that helps prevent QBs from getting injured that doesn't apply to other players. I don't want them to expand it, but I think the rule is fine how it is.

But dont you understand, Brady is the GOAT when his team is healthy and complete! You cant expect him to play with subpar teammates can you?

Let's not make the mistake that because the Patriots are the winningest team in the NFL, that they also haven't had as many injuries as basically any other team over the last 15 years

Crisco

Banned
Watched the short cuts for the Panthers game. Cam missed wide open receivers in the end zone on consecutive plays for what should have been his 6th TD pass, and then Tolbert slipped and fell when he had a chance to score a 7th passing TD for Cam. So close to an an absolutely monster game, but its always good to be able to look at the tape and see where you can improve, even in a blowout.

Top Bottom