• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

manfestival

Given that even I am aware of the Patriots I will have to pass.

Besides, I don't live in America, why would I choose an "America Rulez"-themed team over a pirate-themed team? Pirates are fucking great.

You made a good choice friend. Just keep in mind that the bucs get very little love in the form of nfl commercials. They always show other teams and fans of other teams. I have literally seen commercials show like 20+ teams and the bucs were not in there.

So what I am really trying to say is... welcome to the club. prepare to have your day sieged by the bucs

kbbwzjca9azuaxlxlhbg.gif

Well if you don't love America then fuck you anyways, commie!
Better red than dead.

You can't come up with a team that America hates more than the Patriots, so if you're not American the Pats are your team! Hell, Americans hate the Redskins less and their name actively denigrates a protected minority.
This is actually a very good point but supporting a team called the Patriots just does not sit right with me.

I can't even write it off as a Metal Gear Solid thing either.

You made a good choice friend. Just keep in mind that the bucs get very little love in the form of nfl commercials. They always show other teams and fans of other teams. I have literally seen commercials show like 20+ teams and the bucs were not in there.

So what I am really trying to say is... welcome to the club. prepare to have your day sieged by the bucs
My Australian football team is the exact same way. I'm used to it.

Dragon

Banned
Given that even I am aware of the Patriots I will have to pass.

Besides, I don't live in America, why would I choose an "America Rulez"-themed team over a pirate-themed team? Pirates are fucking great.

Whatever choice you make, it will be largely arbitrary. Picking the Bucs is admirable though.

Mindlog

I've been looking for a smaller team to support in the NFL (smaller since the team I support in Australian football is a small team as well) and as it turns out the Bucs are apparently it.

Does that count as bandwagoning? I had no idea how they were doing this year before today.
Excellent choice. Don't believe any of the unfounded slander you read on this forum.
Here are a few worthy twits:
Greg
Roy Cummings
Jenna Laine
Rick Stroud
SNES - Senior Correspondent is on assignment.

Official Tampa Bay Buccaneer Haka
a4zDVrH.gif

I have many others, but those will suffice for now. More links and whatnots coming soon. DM will be along with the proper care package. Welcome and have a pleasant stay cheering for the best team in football 2002.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bucs are a cool choice because they have some of the best and worst uniforms/logos in the history of the league.

Arc

Just left the stadium. I'm surprised the crowd seemed quiet on tv, it was one of the louder Gillette crowds I've been in. Especially during all of the officiating fuckery.

Fuckin bitch ass Titans, you're going to have to wait till 2017 for the Mannings to buy that abysmal team.
At least someone wants our team. Your team don't know where they playing next season. They should go play at Island closest to H3ll

Alright, so I have a team now, that means I can slander other teams as much as I like, right?

I have many others, but those will suffice for now. More links and whatnots coming soon. DM will be along with the proper care package. Welcome and have a pleasant stay cheering for the best team in football 2002.
Cheers. My AFL team is best team 1999 so I know the feeling.

Colasante

It's crazy to me that the Patriots have the #1 defense in the league with Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin at cornerback. It does not compute.

Dragon

Banned
It's crazy to me that the Patriots have the #1 defense in the league with Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan, Justin Coleman, and Rashaan Melvin at cornerback. It does not compute.

They've had great safety play and their front seven is pretty damn good. And hey Butler's been better than most people would have thought. I think Ryan and Melvin are pretty awful though!

Also:
498540154-fan-holds-a-sign-during-a-game-between-the-gettyimages.jpg

squicken

Can see some scenarios where the Cowboys make it in even if they drop a game.

I sorta think the Giants are going to coast the the division win, but stranger things have happened. It does seem like losing to CAR would sink Dallas, though. Need the conference record tie breaker

Can see some scenarios where the Cowboys make it in even if they drop a game.

Have you seen the Giants defense? i think they gonna lose more than 2 games thanks to the defense.

Division will be won at 8-8..

Cowboys can only afford 1 more loss.
And it can't be to a division foe.
Also need to the Giants to lose to division foes.
so if both teams end up at 8-8 you have the better division record.
Giants and Cowboys are 2-2 in the division..
Giants have 3 teams remaining i think they should beat, Washington, Jets, and Dolphins, that would get them to 8 wins, if Philly self destructs and quits on Chip i see a 9th victory and the Cowboys are done even if they won all their games, because the conference record is 2-6 and the Giants are 4-4 in the NFC..
You basically need the Giants to lose 4 games and your Cowboys go 6-1..

cashman

Banned
Have you seen the Giants defense? i think they gonna lose more than 2 games thanks to the defense.

Division will be won at 8-8..

Cowboys can only afford 1 more loss.
And it can't be to a division foe.
Also need to the Giants to lose to division foes.
so if both teams end up at 8-8 you have the better division record.
Giants and Cowboys are 2-2 in the division..
Giants have 3 teams remaining i think they should beat, Washington, Jets, and Dolphins, that would get them to 8 wins, if Philly self destructs and quits on Chip i see a 9th victory and the Cowboys are done even if they won all their games, because the conference record is 2-6 and the Giants are 4-4 in the NFC..
You basically need the Giants to lose 4 games and your Cowboys go 6-1..

Yeah it's a loooooong shot. The only way it can happen is if the Redskins steal one from the Giants.

KingBroly

Banned
Yeah it's a loooooong shot. The only way it can happen is if the Redskins steal one from the Giants.

Giants are at the Redskins on Sunday. Redskins are 4-1 at home, 0-5 on the road.

Just as a reminder, Dallas still has to face Green Bay in addition to Carolina on Thursday.

Top Bottom