• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Hindl

Curious, name the first thing that comes to mind when you think main Thanksgiving side dishes?

I'd say rolls/cornbread

Stuffing. Always stuffing

Jason Kelce is limping on a bad knee and is questionable tomorrow. Peters is probable. Bradford questionable. Sanchez probably starts. Ertz and Ryan Mathews are out

The protein shakes didn't work. Whatever else he may have messed up, Chip messed up the protein shakes

Goddamnit. Whatever season's a wash anyway. And everyone here supporting Romo smh

rando14

I still believe in Chip. He's a smart guy and he was not going to bat 1.000. It's about fixing mistakes. Belichick once gave Andre Rison a ton of money in free agency

Chip needs to learn a little patience with drafting and developing, and to stay away from big ticket free agents. As a Colts and potentially a Texans fan, I would hate for Tennessee to hire him

lol Andre Rison

"We didn't make the fucking move. So, for all the booers, fuck you too. I'll be glad when we get to Baltimore, if that's the case. We don't have any home-field advantage. I've never been booed at home. Baltimore's our home. Baltimore, here we come."

BG would literally die if someone disrespected him like that in this day and age....

Dragon

Banned
lol Andre Rison

"We didn't make the fucking move. So, for all the booers, fuck you too. I'll be glad when we get to Baltimore, if that's the case. We don't have any home-field advantage. I've never been booed at home. Baltimore's our home. Baltimore, here we come."

BG would literally die if someone disrespected him like that in this day and age....

Andre Rison torched the Patriots in the SB on GB's second play of the game...Fuck him!

DMczaf

Florio’s take: The Colts are shaky and the Bucs are gaining confidence by the week. If Jameis Winston can stay healthy (which given his style of play could be a big if), Tampa Bay could find itself in the postseason.

The fuck does that even mean? He has 34 attempted runs in 10 games. Does he even know what Jameis's "style of play" is?

Godslay

Banned
76gPGMD.png

Godslay

Banned
Where is the origin point on those? Philly could be in any of those depending on where its at right?

Means that Philly games are either won or lost by only a few points.

Whereas someone like the Patriots are blowing out opponents by a large margin.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Means that Philly games are either won or lost by only a few points.

Whereas someone like the Patriots are blowing out opponents by a large margin.

Yeah, I was asking for the exact point which looks like it's the center of each name after checking the stats out

Godslay

Banned
Wait, Broncos signed Ponder as a backup?

I'll be damned.

Yeah, he's #2 basically.

Manning is out, Oz is starter, Ponder, then Trevor Siemian.

Siemian is dev. QB. Had a decent camp and preseason, but you really can't expect him to step in and take over.

Ponder is probably good enough in a pinch to manage the offense and maybe, hopefully, keep the team in the games if it comes to him actually seeing the field.

Nobody really wants to see that scenario.

Top Bottom