• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Yeah, he's #2 basically.

Manning is out, Oz is starter, Ponder, then Trevor Siemian.

Siemian is dev. QB. Had a decent camp and preseason, but you really can't expect him to step in and take over.

Ponder is probably good enough in a pinch to manage the offense and maybe, hopefully, keep the team in the games if it comes to him actually seeing the field.

Nobody really wants to see that scenario.

Especially pat fans, their defense is terrible and ponder would cut them up something fierce.

TDR and Dragon, it took me about an hour to get from Myers Park to Indian Trail down Independence ( and yes, before you Yankees start, naming a town Indian Trail is racist. This is North Carolina. I rode behind a guy with a Reagan-Bush 84 campaign bumper sticker for Tebow's sake)

That was at 4

cdyhybrid

Per @scohenPI on Twitter: Looking at 3.75 games where Richard Sherman followed teams' No. 1 receivers, he's allowed 6 catches for 62 yards on 15 targets. #Seahawks

Fucking hell 11 in an entire career is pretty insane. He was in the league 12 years so basically one every year lol Just an amazing stat squicken.
Walter Jones played 180 games for the Seahawks and gave up 23 total sacks and was called for holding 9 times.

eat a grape pesa

tumblr_lydwaoxCxu1qgmzrio1_400.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Per @scohenPI on Twitter: Looking at 3.75 games where Richard Sherman followed teams' No. 1 receivers, he's allowed 6 catches for 62 yards on 15 targets. #Seahawks

If Sherman is following AB around on Sunday, he's going to give up 200+. Terrible matchup for him.

cdyhybrid

If Sherman is following AB around on Sunday, he's going to give up 200+. Terrible matchup for him.
Probably. Doesn't matter though, across from Sherm is the gaping void formerly known as Cary Williams.

Heath Miller is gonna have a career day, too.

Our only hope is to shut down the run (not easy against PIT, but our run D is miles better than our pass D) and hope our pass rush can get home.

4grT2xi.jpg

Pats have the possibility to sign Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and Reggie Wayne ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Bill would be crazy to pass up on basically 3 HOF WRs.

Jeremy Fowler
‏@JFowlerESPN
Antonio Brown’s Thanksgiving advice: Mix the mac and cheese with the sweet potato pie. Sweet marriage

One of yall try this and report back to the group on how it tastes.

Jeremy Fowler
‏@JFowlerESPN
Antonio Brown’s Thanksgiving advice: Mix the mac and cheese with the sweet potato pie. Sweet marriage

American Mac and cheese can be so good. You don't get that shit over here the way you Americans do it. I eat my body weight in mac and cheese everytime I'm in the US.

Bread

Banned
Jeremy Fowler
‏@JFowlerESPN

Hmmm

No. Mostly because why are you eating Mac and cheese on thanksgiving.

Of course I am, you dumb dumb. I've been to one of Armin's gigs a few years back when he visited Texas.

Love ASOT.

We've I've seen him 7 times!

Okay maybe you're not that bad after all. On the baddie scale i lower you from a 10/10 to 9.5 out of 10.

You're only 95% bad now! You have hope!

If
when
the Eagles finish bottom of the NFC East, Yankee should come over to London to watch the game and hang out with me and Wes as the three of us point and laugh at Bradford.

I love animal collective, but I would never try and force them on somebody. I've seen them twice and Panda Bear three times.

I'm also a hipster douche

Prob the most hype cowboys game of the year and I can't watch it. Go Lions and Cowboys!

Bread

Banned
I love animal collective, but I would never try and force them on somebody. I've seen them twice and Panda Bear three times.

I'm also a hipster douche

Prob the most hype cowboys game of the year and I can't watch it. Go Lions and Cowboys!
They are an acquired taste, that's for sure. Hipster douches unite!

I saw them twice on their last tour and Slasher Flicks (which sucked because Avey was sick and they left after 2 songs).

They are an acquired taste, that's for sure. Hipster douches unite!

I saw them twice on their last tour and Slasher Flicks (which sucked because Avey was sick and they left after 2 songs).

I didn't catch their last tour, did catch Panda Bear's though. A few years ago I also saw the "movie" they made (ODDSAC) at a live screening where they did Q&A after. The only thing I remember about the movie was melting rainbow vampires, but the Q&A was awesome even though Noah wasn't there. Seem like really cool guys.

Also they weren't an acquired taste for me at all, my college roommate played Strawberry Jam in our room in like 2008 and have been in love ever since.

Bread

Banned
Bread probably wears skinny jeans
Nah, but I they are the right amount of tightness.

I didn't catch their last tour, did catch Panda Bear's though. A few years ago I also saw the "movie" they made (ODDSAC) at a live screening where they did Q&A after. The only thing I remember about the movie was melting rainbow vampires, but the Q&A was awesome even though Noah wasn't there. Seem like really cool guys.
Oddsac is weird af, some of the songs are up there with their best though. Mr Fingers, Working, Screens, and Tantrum Barb are so damn great.

Top Bottom