• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!!

Thankful for BoB, Watt, Hopkins, All the Texans, Wienke, Line, captive, jmdajr, Vyer, the rest of the true Texan fans, BG, Kave, Floyd, Gobi, PP, Coldnoodle, jak, Generate, MRSA and last but not least Greg even though I don't know you to well.

Oh....I mean everyone but dega </3

Any where I can watch his online via mobile? Nfl.com tells me to download fox sports go, so I do, but inside the app there's no nfl games

Line_HTX

O'Brien says that Xavier Sua'Filo is in better shape and getting healthier.

Looks like we may have finally found a guard that's a keeper. XSF seems to be doing a pretty good job at protecting the passer.

MechDX

O'Brien says that Xavier Sua'Filo is in better shape and getting healthier.

Looks like we may have finally found a guard that's a keeper. XSF seems to be doing a pretty good job at protecting the passer.

I refuse to buy into the hype/potential but the Texans have some things going for them right now. They have one the few o lines in the league that is healthy and finally have all their potential week one starters playing. Brown, Sua Filo, Jones, Brooks and Newton is a really good line.

The defense is finally showing the type of ability from the preseason hype and shutting teams down.

If Hoyer can manage games ( actually having his best season ever), develop some run game behind that o line, Nuk just playing out of his mind and the defense maintains what it is doing now they could be "that team" that sneaks into the playoffs and other teams do not want to face

Top Bottom