• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Peters playing with a bad back and Kelce's knee is so bad he is dragging his leg behind him. Eagles win 3-0 today thanks to a Stadfford pick in OT.

squicken

CUwBn-wUsAAaJop.jpg:large

squicken

Mina Kimes ‏@minakimes
in philadelphia today, where the mood amongst local football fans can best be characterized as "pre-revolutionary france"

I just realized Manziel tried to claim a video of him rapping along to a song that came out around summer was from at least a year ago :jnc he's not even a good liar

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 10m10 minutes ago
For the first time since playoff expansion in '90, this is the first time all 32 teams hit Thanksgiving within 3 games of a playoff spot.

Parity in Uncle Rog's NFL

Parity and rotten football

i can't fucking take these nationwide commercials anymore

nor this nissan altima commercial with the girl talking football. the commercial is stupid but the music is fucking god awful. who is that shit?

WedgeX

Banned
Mina Kimes ‏@minakimes
in philadelphia today, where the mood amongst local football fans can best be characterized as "pre-revolutionary france"

So Philadelphians are going to start a revolution and then give it all away to a short man?

Philly doomed to be run by Wes Welker.

Yeah I saw those deals earlier. I'm putting myself on a cheap ass budget of about 60 dollars this Black Friday. Already bought gears for 20. I might consider the orignal trilogy. Want to see what else is out there first. Last Black Friday I got my xbone.

You'll be able to find a sweet deal on ps4, and console honestly

Yeah. Really wanted one with Battlefront, but the Uncharted PS4 is cheapest, and it's probably the cheapest new consoles will get for a bit. Hopefully things work out

If you're fine with ebay, here's the saga (minus DVDs) for $57. Can't imagine it getting much lower than that. But yeah, if you want to just do cheap, get the original trilogy, shit's fun

MechDX

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 1m1 minute ago
Coach O'Brien giving the media members a pecan pie from Goode Co today for Thanksgiving.

CUwS0huUEAArqzO.jpg:large

What a guy!

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 47s47 seconds ago
Bill O'Brien brought in pecan pies for the media today after practice. He then asked, 'How many injury questions are you going to ask me?'

Bastard

Line_HTX

Thankful for BoB, Watt, Hopkins, All the Texans, Wienke, Line, captive, jmdajr, Vyer, the rest of the true Texan fans, BG, Kave, Floyd, Gobi, PP, Coldnoodle, jak, Generate, MRSA and last but not least Greg even though I don't know you to well.

I'm very thankful for Watt and how fortunate we are to have him.

And pecan pies. Man, BoB knows how to treat everyone. Pecan pies are amazing. Love BoB.

Maybe one day he should cook up some O'Brien Potatoes! DOH-HOHOHOHO!

MechDX

Thankful for BoB, Watt, Hopkins, All the Texans, Wienke, Line, captive, jmdajr, Vyer, the rest of the true Texan fans, BG, Kave, Floyd, Gobi, PP, Coldnoodle, jak, Generate, MRSA and last but not least Greg even though I don't know you to well.

Motherfucker. :(

Top Bottom