• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Gata they got ya potna boss

CUv_P3uUEAABChr.jpg:large

Sorry for your loss

A turgata.

Bread

Banned
It's thanksgiving everyone. Some call it turkey day, I don't. I don't call it turkey day. Enjoy yourselves thank you god bless.

This was a paid advertisement brought to you by Breadstream.

DMczaf

It's thanksgiving everyone. Some call it turkey day, I don't. I don't call it turkey day. Enjoy yourselves thank you god bless.

This was a paid advertisement brought to you by Breadstream.

Wait, if Breadstream is sponsoring Breadstream...where is the money coming from??

Hindl

Happy Thanksgiving you fuckers! And praise RBH for doing god's work with these Black Friday threads

If you lose today you must live in shame, just as Packers and Raiders GAF currently are.

We're starting the Sanchize. I'm not expecting a win.

Missed all the Chip talk. All I'll say about it is that Chip the GM did blow up the offense, but he did say one of his main goals this offseason was the defense. And at least until the Bucs the defense has actually been much improved from last year. The only issue is that on offense, he thought he could stick anyone in there and have it work. I don't mind the gamble for Bradford, gotta take risks if you want to be great. It didn't work out but franchise QBs are hard to find so I can't blame him for trying. Chip's worst move as GM was cutting Mathis though, no reason to do that. Hopefully after watching his skill positions falter this year after cutting star players, he gets some humility and let's others help him find the offensive talent. But we have a young defense with contracts that are mostly wrapped up, so Chip will be able to focus on the offense next season. Hopefully it improves then. In the meantime all I can hope for is for our young WR core to develop and stop dropping everything thrown their way

DMczaf

lol acting like NFLGAF plays games.

This is "The occasional free game on my phone, but then delete it 5 mins later" Land #OldFucks

I hope everyone is having a wonderful thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

giphy.gif

I honestly had never seen a single episode of Friends before last night and I actually liked it. I may actually watch it since it's on netflix.

Seinfeld on the other hand... The couple episodes I have seen.. I never got it.

I'm glad you said that because I'm sure Floyd was just itching to add that to that list of me he has going

I do it because I care. Those are things that we have to slowly teach you why it's good.

Hindl

PC is the only right answer. And whatever console Nintendo shits out. PS4 gave me Bloodborne though, and my roommate has a bone if I ever have the itch

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
PC is the only right answer. And whatever console Nintendo shits out. PS4 gave me Bloodborne though, and my roommate has a bone if I ever have the itch

Yeah I pretty much gave up on buying console games since getting my 970. It's like, why the fuck bother with an inferior version?

Now that me and Bread squashed the beef and XB1 is the official console of NFL-GAF, I am now an official advocate for Breadstream Enterprises, Inc.
Lmao what ? Did you get one?

Being a owner a both I'll say more group games with NFL gaf members happen on the xbone. Ps4 has most the amount of single player games, and if a game multi plat I'll usually go ps4 unless bread and Boban threaten my life. We have a good time on party chat on xbone!

DMczaf

Bought a few items from ThinkGeek's Black Friday sale for my team at work. Pretty damn good, cheap and easy sale for gifts you don't have to think about without going to Gift Cards.

Bread

Banned
Lmao what ? Did you get one?

Being a owner a both I'll say more group games with NFL gaf members happen on the xbone. Ps4 has most the amount of single player games, and if a game multi plat I'll usually go ps4 unless bread and Boban threaten my life. We have a good time on party chat on xbone!
Xbone is the game system for friends and fun, ps4 is the game system for chan

Hindl

Yeah I pretty much gave up on buying console games since getting my 970. It's like, why the fuck bother with an inferior version?

Yeah once I got a 970 I just didn't see the point. I appreciate the good shit Sony's doing getting all these crazy games and keeping franchises alive, but almost all of them end up on PC.

#TeamGreg

Friends, I bought Chrono Trigger, never played it before.

You're in for a great goddamn game

Why choose a console when you can have all of them

That too

MechDX

Mike Loyko
‏@NEPD_Loyko Per @JayGlazer Johnny Manziel lied about the latest video and told team it was old. Also called his friends and told them to lie to Browns.

Just having some innocent fun.

Top Bottom