• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Cowboy fans last week: we got Romo back now and are gonna win the NFC East.

Cowboy fans this week: Romo is trash and should be cut. We're better without him.

Oh really? Where are you seeing that shit? This team goes as far as Tony goes that's it. They've proven that. If anyone actually believes what you say then they don't know a thing about this team.

mike-ditka-says-go-bears.gif

Hope the Bears ruin Brett Favre's homecoming and add more parody to this NFC playoff race.

I'm starting to look at remaining schedules and it's certainly a possibility the Lions could make the playoffs.

The only winning team we have left on our schedule is Green Bay next Thursday.

EvenShockedAmmonite.gif

24 has the look of a guy who will draw a really unfortunate unsportsmanlike at a really critical junction in a playoff game.

But that fire makes him who he is so...have to take the good with the bad.

Spacebar

Oh really? Where are you seeing that shit? This team goes as far as Tony goes that's it. They've proven that. If anyone actually believes what you say then they don't know a thing about this team.

Lol relax I'm just poking fun. I do remember those days when Romo would throw 4 TD's and have one fatal mistake. Then all my cowboy friends would shit all over Romo like he was the worst qb ever.

KingBroly

Banned
I don't think this game could've gone any worse for the Cowboys than it did. Romo throws 3 picks, 2 pick 6's and after a long drive by Carolina gets injured again and is probably out for the season.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys. ;)

Carolina is nasty as hell right now.

Lol relax I'm just poking fun. I do remember those days when Romo would throw 4 TD's and have one fatal mistake. Then all my cowboy friends would shit all over Romo like he was the worst qb ever.

51-48 Romo throws an INT, garbage QB proving everyone right that he's a choker

I get ya

Slo

I don't think this game could've gone any worse for the Cowboys than it did. Romo throws 3 picks, 2 pick 6's and after a long drive by Carolina gets injured again and is probably out for the season.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys. ;)

Carolina is nasty as hell right now.

Stop dwelling in the past.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
24 has the look of a guy who will draw a really unfortunate unsportsmanlike at a really critical junction in a playoff game.

Panthers play so damn fast and hard on defense that one game three or four of them will likely knock themselves out or break bones/rip tendons.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
The #Cowboys announced that QB Tony Romo left the game with a left clavicle injury. Out for the night... And you'd imagine much more.

tumblr_lp0vc29TGP1qhnetpo1_500.gif

This is the same guy would started baseless rumors that Matthew Stafford would/could be traded after Joe Lombardi was fired. Bullshit, baseless rumors just to start flames and pile on the Lions. Still waiting on those sources but those sources turned out to be bunk.

Bumped the official Brett Favre Depreciation Thread for tonight's jersey retirement.

Dragon

Banned

I'm going to enjoy the inevitable unsportsmanlike on Cam. Putting his own image on his shoes, some serious narcissism.

Top Bottom