• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

ryseing

Oh you have one person out from injury compared to every other team with like 3 to 4? Pffft

Only true receiver worth a damn. No other on the roster would be above a #3 on any other team.

We've been lucky but I thought our season was over when it was announced Kelvin was out.

What? Luke Kuechly was out for awhile with concussion.

Number 1 WR hasn't played a regular season game this year.
C Kalil's been hurt
LG Andrew Norwell's been hurt
Charles Johnson missed the last 8 games before this one

The Panthers have had better injury luck than the Pats, but I wouldn't say they've had abnormally great luck in that area.

Dude in my league is gonna end up with -2 points at the end of the day today since he started Romo.

It's okay though because his opponent started the Eagles D for -1 points.

Jopie

Luke missed games. KB missed the season. CJ missed games. Star missed games. Peanut has missed games.

Panthers have had injuries, they have just been good enough to overcome them.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
The #Cowboys announced that QB Tony Romo left the game with a left clavicle injury. Out for the night... And you'd imagine much more.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are you... Are you sure that's the word you are intending to use?

Is Jacoby Jones a Green Bay Wide Receiver?

It's a joke from earlier today where in the frenzy of the Lions asskicking of the Eagles, I accidentally posted "parody" instead of "parity." I was so caught up in Stafford dropping bombs on the Eagles I did not have time to check my posts for spelling or grammatical errors.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
cDGPI.png

Spacebar

Cowboy fans last week: we got Romo back now and are gonna win the NFC East.

Cowboy fans this week: Romo is trash and should be cut. We're better without him.

Line_HTX

Before I forget, it's eerie that the CBS skycam was doing the same camera angle on Romo lying there on the ground like the Giants game on MNF.

I think the Panther's are the team to beat in the NFL, they are on an upward trend with the Pats falling off in strength due to injuries. Both have strong shots at going undefeated if the Pats can sneak by the Bronco's on Sunday.

Top Bottom