• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

This is the same guy would started baseless rumors that Matthew Stafford would/could be traded after Joe Lombardi was fired. Bullshit, baseless rumors just to start flames and pile on the Lions. Still waiting on those sources but those sources turned out to be bunk.[/QUOTE]

Him and schefter have this scandalous Dez tape,too

Fuck him

Sam Monson
‏@PFF_Sam
The passer rating when throwing at Josh Norman this season is still worse than just throwing it into the turf every play.

I still don't really buy into the concept of a shutdown corner. Just because it's so hard to not get burnt eventually when these rules are so slanted against defending the pass.

But 24's been pretty damn close to one this year. He's going to earn a nice contract in the offseason

Just got home...damn it was a good day for the Giants. How about nit losing a winnable game on Sunday and they'll be in a good position to win the division.

Sucks about Romo's injury though.:(

Sam Monson
‏@PFF_Sam
The passer rating when throwing at Josh Norman this season is still worse than just throwing it into the turf every play.

I still don't really buy into the concept of a shutdown corner. Just because it's so hard to not get burnt eventually when these rules are so slanted against defending the pass.

But 24's been pretty damn close to one this year. He's going to earn a nice contract in the offseason

He would be a nice piece to the Patriots defense

Striker

Just got home...damn it was a good day for the Giants. How about nit losing a winnable game on Sunday and they'll be in a good position to win the division.

Sucks about Romo's injury though.:(
Redskins lost CB Chris Culliver, but Giants will be without Pugh and Richburg.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Found ez!

CUx1DtjWoAQfI6m.jpg:large

Redskins lost CB Chris Culliver, but Giants will be without Pugh and Richburg.

Richburg still has a chance to play but doubtful. At least we'll get Prince back. Very winnable game regardless considering the schedule coming up. Skins, Jets and Fins is a good run of games to win on. Hopefully we'll get Pugh and Richburg back for that stretch. I'm very curious to see how we stack up against the Panthers when we play them.

thank you panthers and thank you Lions

"Today was a good day"

hope Romo recovers though, but as one of the annoncers said, if he comes back to play any games: DON'T, just shut him down and wait til next year

ryseing

Is it me or are there more panthers fans here than before?

I normally don't have time to come in this thread on Sundays (normally have the game on while I'm doing something else).

Today's the exception because holiday and all.

GG Cowboys. Again, apologies about Romo. I quite like him and I never understood the hate.

KingBroly

Banned
Kinda amazing how Romo's injury has completely changed the Playoff picture in the NFC. Along with the Eagles no longer giving a fuck, it appears that the Redskins will get 2nd in the division, and have a chance at 8-8.

Kinda amazing how Romo's injury has completely changed the Playoff picture in the NFC. Along with the Eagles no longer giving a fuck, it appears that the Redskins will get 2nd in the division, and have a chance at 8-8.

Man, scooter gonna eat all kinds of booty if they go 8-8

Dan Snyder ends up failing less running the team. The Cleve gets Restored

Let's be real, we all could probably do better than current management. You need to get ready for your win on Monday night.

Top Bottom