• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

squicken

Michael Tanier
Trying to remember the last #Patriots loss that WASN'T followed by three straight days of whining about the officiating.

I don't think Patriots fans realize that teams which lose 6-10 games per year can point to 2-3 losses that hinged on bad calls.

Since the Patriots only lose 10 times per presidential term, each loss is like: A CALL WENT AGAINST US. THIS IS INJUSTICE

I'm getting a lot of "all fans complain about refs for 3 days." No, they complain til Monday lunch. With no tinfoil hat conspiracies.

100% accurate here

Tom Penny

100% accurate here

Go and find last years complaints about refs after losses. I bet all you find is posts about a trash O Line and GAF yapping about Brady fell off then he shit on the league cuz they were on to Cincinnati...

Since we are talking refs..The NFL moved a shit crew to the Pats Eagles game because they sucked too much to put them in prime time

The NFL has moved referee Pete Morelli's crew off the upcoming Sunday night game between Indianapolis and Pittsburgh.

Instead, the crew will work an afternoon game between the Eagles and Patriots.

Morelli's group was heavily criticized by both sides after the 49ers-Cardinals game Sunday. Arizona coach Bruce Arians said the officials "can't count to three."

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
All butt fumble had to do was fall on the ball once he saw austin covered. Run the clock down and kick the FG and take the win. He wanted to be the hero and throw the winning pass and it fucking cost them so much. I cant wait until he is no longer on the team.

Why even call a pass play there?

9NxsXuJ.gif

Justin Tucker, the opera singing, field goal kicking, hotline blinging destroyer of worlds.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
That's it dammit , you have been marked.

Head Slap
Alligators, like many other kinds of animals, can definitely be territorial when necessary. These reptiles often mark their territories by engaging in "head slaps" while within the water. Alligators elevate their heads and then forcefully press them against the surface of the water. By doing this, an alligator marks his turf.

You own Narag now?

Top Bottom