• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Fox318

hhFZkyO.png

It's my first time playing any of the Xeno games. I'm really enjoying it. Only a few hours in, but it's fun. Animu eyes creep me out though.

I'm pretty sure its by the same artist who did Xenogears and Xenosaga Episode 1, which also have the really weird artstyle for the eyes. I know others are really creeped out/weirded out by it, but I don't mind it though

Ryan Tannehill: 9/19, 86 yards, 4.5 ypa, 1 TD, 0 INT

What happened to my QB of the future? I used to get annoyed when people compared him to Alex Smith, now Alex Smith would be a massive upgrade.

Godslay

Banned
Know you were a big PSO fan. Can you compare the two gameplay wise?

It's similar to some degree in what little I've played. Has a nice scifi feeling.

Definitely more complex in terms of the combat system.

To be entirely honest, I don't understand it all yet so I feel like I'm just on the tip of the iceberg.

Also depending on what job you take it seems like your character will develop differently and the game will play differently.

So really I'm not the best person to ask yet.

I'm pretty sure its by the same artist who did Xenogears and Xenosaga Episode 1, which also have the really weird artstyle for the eyes. I know others are really creeped out/weirded out by it, but I don't mind it though

Never played those either. Remember seeing them, just never had interest.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I think I just won a contest for all expenses paid trip to the Cleve to watch John Football take on the 49ers...

What happened to my QB of the future? I used to get annoyed when people compared him to Alex Smith, now Alex Smith would be a massive upgrade.

That was an awful game for him. Lamar Miller and the defense carried the team and for whatever reason Miami actually got the W

Never played those either. Remember seeing them, just never had interest.

They're really different games. They're sci-fi turn based mecha RPGs and that's something you rarely ever see, but in that way I absolutely love them. Xenogears and Xenosaga 3 are two of my favorite games ever. I also really like the original Xenoblade as well, though that's a much different game.

He had a bad game but it wasn't as bad as the stats show, he kept getting hit/hurried and a few key drops, but he made some good decisions with the ball and made the plays when they needed him. The play to Parker was his idea during the game planning so that's a good sign. His footwork is getting sloppy though and that's a concern but with this oline I'm not surprised, jason fox is the bread of olines and while we have a new OC the play designs are still garbage, like that QB roll out on 3rd and 4th, but he did stay inbound and kept the clock going so that was smart. I would say the entire offense was trash and Landry for the first time was a no show. I'm really curious to see the break down of this game. The defense played really well but considering the offense they played that's not too much of a compliment.

yessssssssssss

that open design online... that's so Hot Shots

I know! Tournaments and group plays are going to be awesome.

eznark

Banned
so we submitted our plat for our property on Friday and we also found out we close on our construction loan tomorrow. Wife and I are going to build a house on 5 acres. Hope to break ground in the next month.

EZ you built your own house right or am I misremembering?

Yeah, on 5 acres as well.

Well teachers get judged way more harshly.

Are you a trash man? A buddy of mine was a trash man in Philly and he stepped off the back of the truck and got hit by a car. He would up being partially paralyzed, but he got a huge settlement since the driver was drunk.

NFL grounding rule:

"The passer can avoid an intentional grounding penalty if he is able to scramble out of the pocket and throw the ball away. To be considered out of the pocket, the passer must be outside the boundaries set by the left and right tackles of the offensive line. The ball must be thrown at least as far as the line of scrimmage, but it may land out of bounds as long as it reaches the proper distance forward."

As long as the ball reaches the line of scrimmage and you are out of the tackle box it looks like there doesnt have to be an eligible receiver in the area.

AngmarsKing701, Sarkisian showed up to a booster event so drunk that he was dropping f - bombs and had to be pulled off stage by people from the university. I dont see how that isnt grounds to be fired, even if they dropped the drunk part, that is still embarrassing for the university.

Wow, I must be really out of touch since I am a teacher. Our first orientation they told us that there are things you cannot do or you will be fired immediately, show up to work on drugs or alcohol being one of them.

All-22 break down of Eagles pats: http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/v...Patriots/3d0cfb72-5674-4262-b7f2-7a9b2339ab7b

There is actually a difference between showing up to work drunk and being an alcoholic. I suspect the former can get you fired, while the latter typically has you going into rehab.

jakncoke

Banned
Are you a trash man? A buddy of mine was a trash man in Philly and he stepped off the back of the truck and got hit by a car. He would up being partially paralyzed, but he got a huge settlement since the driver was drunk.

Ye, ive been doing coming up on 1.5 years. Never hit although ive come a cunt hairs away from being destroyed on several occasions

Pepiope

Ok pep, watched the entire game.

Both offensive lines were just wholly overmatched. Goodness. Watt should have a career next week.

James White was the only consistent offensive player on the football field.

That game may hold the record for most checkdowns.

Patriots had some really abysmal drops. They are basically the Packers when they don't have Gronk. That's not fun to watch.

Murray is a waste.

Bradford completed three "plus" throws all game, two were on the same drive. GOAT, squicks.

Eagles were really hampered by their undisciplined offensive line, particularly in the first half, but i think part of that is the scheme doesn't allow Bradford to put them in positions to succeed. Even if he recognizes blitzes or stunts based on alignment, his ability to check out is neutered forcing the linemen to make due...which results in holds, hands to the face and false starts. I swear Peters could get called for a false start on like 60% of their passing plays.

That was a bad football game.
It's okay Eznark. You can join EaglesGAF if you'd like. Jump on the bandwagon friend.

Top Bottom