• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

JABEE

CVpXSTvWoAE9I-Y.jpg

The best part of the game was Brady throwing that interception to Maxwell after Belichick used one of his trick plays. Brady just heaved it up.

Perhaps, but he also acquired a second round pick for Sam Bradford so he should also be given a job for life because he might actually be a real wizard.

Like it will make any difference with those two frauds continuing to call the shots.

My friend I feel like you meant to comment on this but then didnt:

This is my most favorite thing ever, boban beware:

Kyle ‏@IgglesNest 19m
Nick Foles' last 3 games: 62/117 (52.9%), 0 TDs, 5 INTs, 48.8 QB rating.
Sam Bradford’s last 3 starts: 57/85 (67.1%), 4 TD, 0 INT, 105.6 rating.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Pepiope

This is my most favorite thing ever, boban beware:

Kyle ‏@IgglesNest 19m
Nick Foles' last 3 games: 62/117 (52.9%), 0 TDs, 5 INTs, 48.8 QB rating.
Sam Bradford’s last 3 starts: 57/85 (67.1%), 4 TD, 0 INT, 105.6 rating.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I think I won my bet with Croc.

Bread

Banned
I'd love to see how many of Bradford's yards yesterday came from check downs. It blows my mind that someone could get excited about him as their qb.

My friend I feel like you meant to comment on this but then didnt:

I feel like you still don't understand that I never said that Foles was a great QB. If you find evidence to the contrary then please show it to everyone.

In the meantime, don't try and obfuscate things because you can't handle the fact that the Rams didn't 'lose' the trade.

Bread

Banned
Not only did the eagles give up a 2nd, they also gave up the chance to tank for a qb with Sanchez as their starter.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You know who made some nice passes yesterday? Ben Roethlisberger

You know who has worse hands than Ted Ginn? Martavis Bryant

Not only did the eagles give up a 2nd, they also gave up the chance to tank for a qb with Sanchez as their starter.

Are you saying that 5-7 in the NFC East is NOT something to celebrate?

Anyway, I'm heading out for a bit.

P.S. Fuck Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams. What a pair of cunts.

Good afternoon everyone. Thank you Hindl as well for the wishes.

Manziel starting now.

Jesus fucking Christ just fire Pettine already.

Goddamn it

Whenever you feel bad about your franchise, the Browns are there to cheer you up.

Holy shit what an absolute dumpster fire.

But it's our dumpster fire.

So much fuckery.

It's our life force Kave

Who will the Browns draft at no.1?

Cardale Jones..

So I think I just won a contest for all expenses paid trip to the Cleve to watch John Football take on the 49ers...

Congrats!

...FMT's plan is finally revealed! I was wondering why he did this whole "get married and knock the wife up" thing!

I see you, French !!

:jnc

Godslay

Banned
Same here but with me that added excitement to the game.

It's nice to analyze but I like just being a casual fan, and since I know i'm going to comb over the film again anyway I really don't lose. I mean, I can still tell what the play is based on formation, but i'm not stressing about it beforehand..

On that note, it really says something when everybody and their mom knows Ben saying "Alert Alert" is him checking to a run and teams still can't stop it. Knowledge of what's coming is only part of the gameplan, you still have to have the horses to execute (unless you're the Asterisks and you have detailed game tape straight from your opponents practices).

That makes sense. I don't really stress out about it. Just noticed the passion dip this year at least for pouring over the details.

squicken

I'd love to see how many of Bradford's yards yesterday came from check downs. It blows my mind that someone could get excited about him as their qb.

The Eagles are running the 2014 Chiefs offense. Sometimes chicken salad is the best it gets. Go look at Sanchez's games this year. There's no under-utilized talent on the offense that those checkdowns fail to exploit

This is what I don't get about blaming that on Lafell. How did Maxwell catch the ball? I mean if Brady made the right throw then there shouldn't have been a CB there to catch the ball and a safety right next to him if he didn't

Looked like Maxwell beat him on the route too. Hard to see in game though.

Striker

Eli on the 4th & 2 yesterday

Q: The fourth and 2.

A: It was the play we had run earlier in the year, we’ve had great success with it and they covered it well the way they tried to pass it off, the safety came down and I would’ve had to work a second window or come back to my back on a route, but they got pressure and didn’t have that luxury. Still thought I could maybe hit Rueben just kind of running by. The defender wasn’t looking at me, he was looking at Rueben. I thought Rueben could run by him and still possibly make the catch or get an interference call. Didn’t work out that way, though.
I would rather have Miles Austin, Riley Cooper, Brandon Lafell or any other bum WR in the league over this dude.

squicken

Looked like Maxwell beat him on the route too. Hard to see in game though.

CVpkd5IXAAA_01g.png

Maxwell is in zone. Lafell probably quit on his route, but it's b/c he sees Maxwell dropping to that part of the field. I don't get that tweet at all. How is that "an easy TD"? Are Boston media types all part time Brady fluffers?

55" TV in the bonus room where I watch the Steeler game and/or RedZone channel, TNF, SNF and MNF with my teenage sons. My eldest has Ben, Brown, Bryant and Williams on his fantasy team. Just the four of them put up more than 100 points last night to pretty much secure a victory and a 1st round bye for him.

I don't play fantasy. Just not interested in it.

I usually don't follow too much on my tablet either, as I have a Nexus 7 (2013). I'll likely inherit my youngest son's iPad next summer when we upgrade his for school.

Milchjon

I use shingle clips from target . Lights attach to clips then slide under the edge of your shingles on your roof

On on the front porch lights now. Test them all and they all worked! Yay! String them up and connect power two sections don't work..........fuck me

Don't hurt yourself, Clark!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I remember back in the day some jackass cowboys fan trying to tell me Miles Austin was better than Andre Johnson.

Colasante

I know he's a shit player and an asshole, but the Patriots should still sign Cary Williams. He can't possibly be worse than Rashaan Melvin as a fourth cornerback.

I know he's a shit player and an asshole, but the Patriots should still sign Cary Williams. He can't possibly be worse than Rashaan Melvin as a fourth cornerback.

Yes please! If that happens it would be like early Christmas. He is the only player in 3 years to complain about the way Chip runs practices, but he was always saying stupid shit to the media, on top of just being terrible at football. I still cant believe that cheating Pete signed him.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
YAY EAGLES!!

Also, what a weekend for games! One of my favorite parts of the weekend :
11PxCPKOaDWETK.gif

That perfect spiral!

Crisco

Banned
lol I love it, media explaining away every mistake Brady makes. Meanwhile it's somehow Cam's fault that Ginn drops wide open catches for TDs or receivers volleyball passes into a DB's hands.

Tyrod is a great guy from everything I know about him, I really hope he can find sustained success in the NFL.

The whole EJ/Tyrod thing was baffling to me from the very beginning as someone who watches a fair amount of ACC football. All of the issues EJ has now were clear as day when he played for FSU, and even then he did very little to set himself apart from the competition. That pick was a major reach from day one.

I do think sitting behind Flacco was extremely beneficial to Tyrod. He would not have been ready for the NFL straight out of college, physically or mentally. He has taken huge strides in his development as a passer since coming out, it's really fun to watch. I just hope he continues on that path and doesn't flame out due to injuries or hitting his ceiling quickly.

You would think that fan pressure would not be a major factor in the decisions of an NFL manager or owner, but I'm partly convinced that they over-reached on EJ because of public demand.

Bills fans didn't want EJ, per se, but they were so fed up with a dozen consecutive years of mediocrity that management felt like they to do something, ANYTHING, to make a splash at the position. Poor EJ got caught in the middle and there's no way he ever could have met the expectations.

gutshot

Austin and Murray were huge mistakes but Chip is not getting enough credit for the way he rebuilt the secondary. Signed Thurmond and Maxwell and drafted Rowe, meanwhile Cary and Fletcher are on the street.

Hindl

Austin and Murray were huge mistakes but Chip is not getting enough credit for the way he rebuilt the secondary. Signed Thurmond and Maxwell and drafted Rowe, meanwhile Cary and Fletcher are on the street.

And Austin is gone now, and Murray was effectively benched toward the end of the game. I think Chip is swallowing the pill and actually adapting instead of stubbornly pushing ahead with what hasn't been working. Barner looked great, aside from that last play, but he's a rookie and undrafted at that. He'll learn

Milchjon

I also think the problem with the Pats is Dutch.

After his national team and Chelsea, this is like a natural extension.

I guess it's just balancing out his luck last year/season, what with his favorite teams winning the SB and the soccer World Cup.

rando14

Williams lost his job plain and simple to Shead. Shead's done a very decent job since taking Williams' job, I'm very pleased with his process.

With Burley and Lane back, there's not much room for Williams, who probably raised a stink. PC/JS always, ALWAYS cut cancers without hesitation, so here we are. $2 mill dead money next year? Eh, not a big deal

Dragon

Banned
I agree, the Pats should definitely sign Cary Williams.

*yawn*

Williams lost his job plain and simple to Shead. Shead's done a very decent job since taking Williams' job, I'm very pleased with his process.

With Burley and Lane back, there's not much room for Williams, who probably raised a stink. PC/JS always, ALWAYS cut cancers without hesitation, so here we are.

I won't mention USC, I won't mention USC. sdgldkgklsdgklsdglka

Top Bottom