• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

eznark

Banned
For basketball you are taking a chance if they never grow. Just get them throwing baseballs left handed. That's like an automatic job for life.

proof:

548326.jpg

tmdorsey

This is just complete bullshit though. Concussions have only been taken serious for about 8 years and we have a dozen major universities pouring tons of money into research, leagues making significant chances to rules and equipment, youth organizations spending tons of (donated) money to educate coaches.

To pretend nothing is being done concussions is flat ignorant.

Yeah, football and young people/adults who sign up to play football isn't going to stop. So if you concerned that much about the minors and adults who play, I think you are better off hoping that this research and technology to protect the players improves.

It's never too late. My first job post-grad was in college admissions/enrollment, and almost every deadline on earth when it comes to applying, transferring, and doing anything, is flexible. Give the Admissions office a call and ask if you can speak to the Admissions Counselor who handles transfer students. Explain some story that it was end of the semester, you had finals, and you totally whiffed on the application date and ask if you get everything in by this weekend if they can extend it for you. IF somebody made that call to the school I worked at, there would be no chance they'd say "sorry, gotta wait till next year pal." Chances are, they want the enrollment money as much as you want to transfer schools.

Hmm ok I'll give it a shot thanks!

Yeah, football and young people/adults who sign up to play football isn't going to stop. So if you concerned that much about the minors and adults who play, I think you are better off hoping that this research and technology to protect the players improves.

DOTA2 will replace the NFL in like 20 years anyway.

Hindl

I hate Sunday night, but we generally play well Sunday nights as home.

Yeah not a fan, and it's against the Cardinals with Fitzgerald still doing work. He always kills us. Hope we can build some momentum into that game and lock them down. Gotta focus on Buffalo

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
But at some point is there behavior that is potentially so risky/dangerous that even parents should not be able to opt their kids into it? If more study is done and football is determined to be that dangerous, I mean?

Let's get those texting fools out of motor vehicles, first.

Pepiope

Yeah not a fan, and it's against the Cardinals with Fitzgerald still doing work. He always kills us. Hope we can build some momentum into that game and lock them down. Gotta focus on Buffalo
We have Maxwell to shut him dow....lol.

Hopefully we can limit him and do something offensively. If the defense that came to play NE shows up, then we shouldn't have a problem with ARI.

Billy Davis knows how to fuck this up though.

Striker

Hopefully we can limit him and do something offensively. If the defense that came to play NE shows up, then we shouldn't have a problem with ARI.

Cardinals have three great WR's. The offense the Pats played featured Amendola, Lafell, and Martin. Palmer will rip them up.

The Pats featured Tom Brady. The Cardinals feature Carson Palmer. We'll be okay.

JNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNC

Have you even watched football in 2015? Clearly not.

Top Bottom