• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Don't stop at Muslims.

Trump and Tammy also hate women, black people and Hispanics. They also seem to support terrorism against Planned Parenthood.

They seem to be able to control their racism against Jews to 1970s levels and so far I don't think they have said anything about Asians yet. But it's early yet.

Brady's "president" imitated Chinese businessman by speaking with a faux Chinese accent and going "we want deal"

He has hit all of the groups

The disabled
Jews
Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Asians

Only thing he needs to do now is put on an RG3 jersey and say go skins and he will have hit them all.

bionic77

Brady has not supported him in months.
He also did not want to talk about being a cheater with Chuck Klosterman.

Just because he is not talking about something doesn't mean he is not a cheater and it also doesn't mean that he is not a fascist scumbag.

I heard Kraft is also supporting Trump. In exchange he gets a sweet deal from the government where on off days Gilette doubles as an internment camp.

I mean every year it sucks. But this year it sucks dick.
Every game is so blatantly bad it's ridiculous. Refs are legit causing results in games.
I remember during the official lock out a few years back the commentators were striking the unions dick but the scrub refs did a much better job.

eznark

Banned

Just because he is not talking about something doesn't mean he is not a cheater and it also doesn't mean that he is not a fascist scumbag.

I heard Kraft is also supporting Trump. In exchange he gets a sweet deal from the government where on off days Gilette doubles as an internment camp.

dcd0cd6d9f37616f62b793ec09011a33.jpg

White people are to blame for Trump.

Dragon

Banned

It'd be nice, for once, if you'd just can the rhetoric.

I told yall Brandon LaFell couldn't catch. I told yall time and time again.

He's worse than Ginn. At least when Ginn drops wide fucking open gimme touchdowns, you still have time and downs to recover from them.

LaFell's stone hands will hit at the absolute worst possible times.

ampere

He's worse than Ginn. At least when Ginn drops wide fucking open gimme touchdowns, you still have time and downs to recover from them.

LaFell has a ring tho

Do any of your boys have rings

He was good last year though.

What did you do to him.

Kraft is actually one of the only owners in the NFL who gives heavily to Democratic campaigns. Out of the top 10 NFL owners who make political contributions, Kraft (#10) is the only one to donate largely to Democrats.

Top Bottom