• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

squicken

ugh the Eagles get a fluke win and now they get another SNF game? I mean it was a fun win but they also did just have a little run there where MIA, TB and DET outscored them by 60+ points

gutshot

ugh the Eagles get a fluke win and now they get another SNF game? I mean it was a fun win but they also did just have a little run there where MIA, TB and DET outscored them by 60+ points

Eh, I look at it more like the NFC East is so bad that that game will almost certainly have some playoff implications, unlike Browns-Niners.

Crisco

Banned
Must be annoying for Cowboys fans. Defense has a great opening series, good punt return, offense comes on with great field position. And then reality sets in......

Dragon

Banned
I told yall Brandon LaFell couldn't catch. I told yall time and time again.

He's worse than Ginn. At least when Ginn drops wide fucking open gimme touchdowns, you still have time and downs to recover from them.

LaFell's stone hands will hit at the absolute worst possible times.

Brandon LaFell caught a touchdown in the Super Bowl. Enjoy Ted Ginn when you're playing teams that don't have the worst secondary in history.

Crisco

Banned
Brandon LaFell caught a touchdown in the Super Bowl. Enjoy Ted Ginn when you're playing teams that don't have the worst secondary in history.

a565a-tginn1.gif

JABEE

He also did not want to talk about being a cheater with Chuck Klosterman.

Just because he is not talking about something doesn't mean he is not a cheater and it also doesn't mean that he is not a fascist scumbag.

I heard Kraft is also supporting Trump. In exchange he gets a sweet deal from the government where on off days Gilette doubles as an internment camp.
LEKVdDN.jpg

squicken

Eh, I look at it more like the NFC East is so bad that that game will almost certainly have some playoff implications, unlike Browns-Niners.

Dunno how the networks get to protect games, but CAR-NYG, IND-HOU and DEN-PIT seem like better alternatives

Kind of a shorter week b/c the Eagles play the following Saturday

squicken

Keith Britton @KeithBritton86
Key Pettine quote: "We have to be brutally honest w/ ourselves, not just looking in mirror, but other parts of the building as well" #Browns

What a douche. He has no one else to blame for that awful defense

Top Bottom