• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Bread

Banned
I didn't deliver that sarcasm very well did I?
sarcasm huh

tumblr_n8a5ifVe971r2othho1_500.gif

I really wish Dion Lewis didn't get hurt. He was so fun to watch. Was actually the perfect Patriot rb.

Man if they can get someone like Ezekiel Elliot to pair with him that would be awesome.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I really wish Dion Lewis didn't get hurt. He was so fun to watch. Was actually the perfect Patriot rb.

Man if they can get someone like Ezekiel Elliot to pair with him that would be awesome.

You know what else would be awesome? The Texans winning.

yay

I was the only one defending the guy before the season began and even I underestimated him. I'm so sorry Palmer! Please forgive me for saying your were a good QB in River's tier! Instead you decided to be arguably the best QB in the league this season and lead the number one offense in the league all year. #YearoftheCardinals

Well, didn't expect this game to be flexed but I'm guessing it's due to Fox likely protecting the Packer game rather than solely because of the Eagles beating the Patriots. Regardless, we're undefeated in Prime Time (this year) so we do not shy from the bright lights and another nice thing is that it's a road game so I don't have to take off yet another day of work to attend a Prime Time game. I'll be there this Thursday tho!

I'll do my hyperbolic parody post covering the Rams game in the new thread. *Channels Square-Enix* Please be excited for the long piece.

eznark

Banned
You did before it began? I just remember defending him from a number of guys here. It's not just this website either, all over the internet it was Cardinals still don't have a QB or lol Palmer!

I have been a hard core Carson Palmer banana rider since 2004, even more so the minute he was paired with Arians. God what a perfect team....

Guys someone help Squall he's drunk again.

Which part of my post isn't fact? Did you misread my comment of him being arguably the best this year and interpret it as he's had the best career? Obviously Rodgers, Brady and Manning are in their own league over all but Palmer has outright been better than every QB this year in QBR and has often lead the league in TDs though Brady has two more atm. We've had the number one offense all year so...which part was delusional?

I really want tot see the Raiders back in the playoffs again, this team made such huge strides this year. I was very happy with the Del Rio hire, I hope he doesn't burn the team out before he can truly take them into the playoffs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Trade Br*dy to the Browns for the number one pick. I'd then have to root against Zeke, but it'd be worth it.

I have been a hard core Carson Palmer banana rider since 2004, even more so the minute he was paired with Arians. God what a perfect team....

If the Packers get eliminated you are welcome to root for the Cards going all the way beside me, friend. The only two teams I wouldn't be supremely confident against are the Packers and Chickens but I like our chances playing either in AZ. Fortunately we get a preview the final two weeks. Should be great games.

eznark

Banned
If the Packers get eliminated you are welcome to root for the Cards going all the way beside me, friend. The only two teams I wouldn't be supremely confident against are the Packers and Chickens but I like our chances playing either in AZ. Fortunately we get a preview the final two weeks. Should be great games.

n e v e r

rodgersx-large.jpg

Which part of my post isn't fact? Did you misread my comment of him being arguably the best this year and interpret it as he's had the best career? Obviously Rodgers, Brady and Manning are in their own league over all but Palmer has outright been better than every QB this year in QBR and has often lead the league in TDs though Brady has two more atm. We've had the number one offense all year so...which part was delusional?

The part where you said and I quote "#YearoftheCardinals"

No.... it is never your time. It will never be your time. And no if we going to talk about QB with the best year that goes to Sir Cam Newton.

We cut Cary Williams? So our team is basically identical to what it was last year outside of rookies.

We tried to play with weights on but they are off now. WE BACK BITCHES!

eznark

Banned

No.... it is never your time. It will never be your time. And no if we going to talk about QB with the best year that goes to Sir Cam Newton.

Legit you think Cam Newton is playing better quarterback than Carson Palmer?

One he's black
Two McCaffrey is the white version of Dion Lewis.. He's the Pats Runningback

Kurt Roper, current Offensive Assistant to Mike Pettine, leaves the Cleveland Browns to join South Carolina.

Of course he did.

eznark

Banned
Bevell is just an awesome dude. Gotta figure he'd be a lock to fill one of the NFL vacancies but he has always cared more about his religion and Raising Young Men than personal wealth. Good for him if he takes the BYU job. If not I'd love to see him in Miami.

n e v e r

rodgersx-large.jpg
JNC fair enough. I was at that game and it is my favorite Cardinal game of all time even over the conference championship win against the Eagles (though I obvouisly was more happy and excited to go to the SB from the win). Warner and Rodgers played out of their minds, Warner threw more TDs than incomplete passes 0_0 and it felt like a Madden game in some respects. Then to cap it all off, a crazy ass ending that went from me thinking we were getting bounced to suddenly advancing us to the Divisional round (we shall not speak of what happened there).

We tried to play with weights on but they are off now. WE BACK BITCHES!

Oh, let me have my fun! Honestly we have one of the best chances to go all the way, it truly could be our year but it's waaaay too early to say we're going back to SF just yet. If the Cards hold on to the #2 seed, you're know we're a top contender because the Vikings, Packers and Chickens are three of our remaining four games. The other contenders have cake walk schedules. Besides, your sorry ass chickens won a chip so we can too! It's our time, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Also Palmer has run circles around Cam this year, get out of here with that shit. I give Newton credit for the wins but he hasn't faced adversity from a good team (Packers and Chickens were on bad streaks when they played them) and I see them getting bounced the first time they play in the post season. I suppose it depends on who they play though.

Also Palmer has run circles around Cam this year, get out of here with that shit. I give Newton credit for the wins but he hasn't faced adversity from a good team (Packers and Chickens were on bad streaks when they played them) and I see them getting bounced the first time they play in the post season. I suppose it depends on who they play though.

Where are all these good teams to play? Please point them out and we'll make the schedule makers put them on our schedule next year.

Top Bottom