• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Where are all these good teams to play? Please point them out and we'll make the schedule makers put them on our schedule next year.

I didn't throw out the "you haven't beaten anyone" card, Cards have had that nonsense said to them and it's laughable because 98% of the league sucks this year. What I'm saying is you haven't faced enough adversity and especially from good teams where you can't expect them to just collapse at the end like say SF, STL, Browns etc. if they started strong. I'm having difficulty explaining it but basically experiencing a number of scenarios that prepare you from the playoffs like defensive slug fests where the scores are low and having an off game but clawing your way to victory against a stout defense. The Saints game was close and I think was still good experience for you guys but it was still a shoot out. What happens when you play a great D like the Cards or Chickens and the points don't come so easy? I think being undefeated hurts too, extra pressure you don't need. I'd feel the same way if we just blew out every team we played like we were early in the season. That shit doesn't help your team develop the grit and tenacity to strike back after you've been punched in the mouth in a playoff game.

I'm not sure if that all made sense but when I say the Panthers haven't been properly tested, I don't simply mean that they haven't played a tough team.

MechDX

Belichik kept referring to O'Brien as "Billy" on a radio show today.

Maybe the Pats will just lie down for the Texans and do them a solid and fuck with the Colts at the same time

Bread

Banned
Cam was at 54% on the season until three weeks ago and he is the Greatest Quarterback in The History of Football, so you aren't the only one!
Elusive qbs like Cam and Tom can make plays happen even if they aren't throwing the ball accurately

Pats make Brady the next great white wide receiver.
Put Jimbo at QB.
Send Gronk to Germany and get the Kobe nanomachines in his knees.

Sounds like the makings of a title team to me

Syrinx

Thought that was one of the rejected name. Where Robert Griffin was actually used.

He rejected Emmitt Smith and Troy Aikman but settled for Miles Austin, though he made her change it to Ausin Miles for some stupid reason.

Still, kid is named after fucking Miles Austin.

Slo

n e v e r

rodgersx-large.jpg

92884524_crop_650x440.jpg

bionic77

So Tom Brady basically wants all Muslims out of America. Disgusting. Patriots are literally Nazis.
Don't stop at Muslims.

Trump and Tammy also hate women, black people and Hispanics. They also seem to support terrorism against Planned Parenthood.

They seem to be able to control their racism against Jews to 1970s levels and so far I don't think they have said anything about Asians yet. But it's early yet.

Slo

Don't stop at Muslims.

Trump and Tammy also hate women, black people and Hispanics. They also seem to support terrorism against Planned Parenthood.

They seem to be able to control their racism against Jews to 1970s levels and so far I don't think they have said anything about Asians yet. But it's early yet.

Trump wants to turn this country into Wisconsin. He must be stopped.

Don't stop at Muslims.

I wonder if ActStriker would still support the Patriots when Brady is confirmed an Asian hater.

eznark

Banned
I wonder how many people freaking out about Trump's stance on Muslims consider FDR the greatest president of all time.

Dragon

Banned
JNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNCJNC

Have you even watched football in 2015? Clearly not.

A. Don't have a serious football conversation with someone like Pepiope. Insane Eagles fan.
B. Drink some water before you go to bed.

Top Bottom