• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

evbXNxr.jpg

Milchjon

Whoever decided that acting rebellious was an attractive quality had never met MRSA.

No one has ever made me want to be a square more than him. (Not that I have to try).

Bread

Banned
Whoever decided that acting rebellious was an attractive quality had never met MRSA.

No one has ever made me want to be a square more than him. (Not that I have to try).
lol he isn't like this in real life though, there's no doubt in my mind that he doesn't talk to anyone at work and people are creeped out by him

MRSA

Banned
I'm going to take this as a tacit admission that while sober you are equally incompetent.

I'm more competent intoxicated. Got a guy to the cath lab in 5 minutes. You try doing that in the back of an amberlamps at 2am after like 9 beers, pushing IV meds, and monitoring vitals.

Bead is a bitch

6bXLouI.jpg

Tragedy has struck our hero Tebow, as his abstinence mentor Aaron Godgers has been killed by the Munn.But he has little time to grieve, now surrounded by the Munn and her Brady Spider minions will Tebow unleash his inner god? Or will our hero meet his fate by the hands....feet thingies of his arch nemesis? Find out next week on a new episode of Tebow Ball Z.

squicken

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...8-bcb1-322fd2d08f15.html#.VmCM2JkBMeo.twitter

This editorial in the St Louis paper on Kroenke is really good. Most of the times local columnists swing and miss, but I got some good laughs here

Anyway, I'm writing to squash this myth about my California dreaming. Everyone knows I only dream about money. Besides, home is where the heart is. I'm a Missouri man!

We've had some good times this season, haven't we? To be honest, I think this has been my favorite losing season of the six since we've had since I became the full owner.

I've been meaning to thank you for that chant I hear during games. "Kroenke Rocks!" I see you guys pointing at me. Your one-finger salute reminds me I'm number one.

Look, let's bury this whole California thing once and for all. I haven't told anyone this, but I'll let you know first. We can trust each other, right?

I'm working on a polo stadium in Inglewood. Not football. Polo.

Why polo? Well, I already own a team in every other sport, and a few years back, my pal Jerry Jones and I were out on his yacht clubbing seals, and he said, ''Ol' Enos, you've gotta invest in the polo scene." So I threw a couple billion dollars at it. No big deal — until those reporters started spreading misinformation.

I'm more competent intoxicated. Got a guy to the cath lab in 5 minutes. You try doing that in the back of an amberlamps at 2am after like 9 beers, pushing IV meds, and monitoring vitals.

Bead is a bitch

Spoken like a true alcoholic. Apart from the stuff about Bread, he is the worst.

Godslay

Banned
6bXLouI.jpg

Tragedy has struck our hero Tebow, as his abstinence mentor Aaron Godgers has been killed by the Munn.But he has little time to grieve, now surrounded by the Munn and her Brady Spider minions will Tebow unleash his inner god? Or will our hero meet his fate by the hands....feet thingies of his arch nemesis? Find out next week on a new episode of Tebow Ball Z.

So many vile creatures. Yet, a heart so pure in Tebow. It is a true contrast of light versus dark.

Hunter S.

6bXLouI.jpg

The image feels so surreal, but truly, it is an accurate portrayal. *Tears of joy*

Top Bottom