• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

MRSA

Banned
gBZnw7t.jpg

Line_HTX

J.J. Watt has more sacks than entire Bills front seven

That's nice, but I want a win! Hope they don't get complacent.

Yes, exactly. Just beat the fuck out of the Bills first. I don't want them to fall into a trap game. I believe O'Brien will keep them disciplined, and they fucking better.

Dragon

Banned
6am to 1am for the whole week.

Just be glad you are busy. A lot of people would love to have your problem.

Fuck the Pats.

Testing stuff for Australia in America though ain't fun! VPNs are largely shit. But yes I understand I shouldn't bitch about being employed.

Line_HTX

Yeah, I might just pass up Rockets on Xmas Day and go see it.

And still waiting on someone to be punished severely for Case Keenum.

For kas. Look away Packers fans. This recent stats split is proof he was right all along

CVTW1R6WIAAwzDy.png

This makes all the shit talking LionsGAF got from PackersGAF through most of this season so fucking delicious.
Lions gonna pound some more respect out of the cheeseheads tonight. Praise Kas! ;)

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I don't feel too confident about the Packers game tonight. We always play like shit in Detroit for some reason. Then again this is by far the most important game of the year for the Pack. Maybe Davante Adams will finally fucking run a few decent routes tonight.

I just heard Antonio Freeman say on 540 ESPN that the Packers haven't had a single tackle for a loss this entire season, disregarding sacks of course. W T F! That stat blows my mind.

brentech

Ignoring stats to cherry pick in ones favor is the most Kas stat charting thing to do. Packers currently playing bad and the stats reflect it. Doesn't change years of Stafford ineptitude.
The fact that the Packers at their worst pushed the Lions to the end of the game says a lot.

eznark

Banned
I just heard Antonio Freeman say on 540 ESPN that the Packers haven't had a single tackle for a loss this entire season, disregarding sacks of course. W T F! That stat blows my mind.

It's also not true. Like, not even remotely true. Look up the drive chart from last week and I bet there was at least one. I remember Langford losing a few yards on an off tackle run stuffed by Datone Jones.

My memory is da bezzzz

3 2:48 1 10 CHI 37 Jeremy Langford right end for -4 yards (tackle by Datone Jones)

The week prior, Scrotum Slasher was TFL'd on 3 of his 13 carries.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
It's also not true. Like, not even remotely true. Look up the drive chart from last week and I bet there was at least one. I remember Langford losing a few yards on an off tackle run stuffed by Datone Jones.

My memory is da bezzzz

ah shit!! Yeah when I heard that I was thinking that wasn't possible, but Freeman seemed adamant it was a correct stat. Fuckin Freeman lol

My memory is da bezzzz

They also had a ton against the niners :(

fuck superman vs batman and anyone trying to convince me it'll be good

also fuck fisher

Jeff Fisher is 12 losses away from having the most losses of all-time. The only 3 coaches with more losses than Fisher have won an average of 90 more regular season games and 17 more playoff games than him.

Hunter S.

"Some people try to get back. Some people try to get healthy. I'm trying to get healthy before I try to get back,"
Peyton Manning on his return

They win with Manning. They win with Brock. Hard decisions , man.

Top Bottom