• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
vG1oN6l.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just got done watching via DVR

Lots of anger in the first half.

Then some shit happened...fumble recovery touchdown...came back to within one score.

I hate to say it but that was a total Favre moment that we don't often see with Rodgers. What a way to pull out the win.

This team is still pretty shitty but we're a playoff lock at this point.

Dragon

Banned

The first response to that tweet has me fucking rolling...

Then some shit happened...fumble recovery touchdown...came back to within one score.

I hate to say it but that was a total Favre moment that we don't often see with Rodgers. What a way to pull out the win.

Isn't it the first time in his career he's come back from a two touchdown deficit in an NFL game?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Do you change your avatar now?

Crosseyes

Banned
Vikes are gonna need that 2 game cushion going into Lambeau going into the final week. No way we can take on the GB officiating unit while in top form. Clutch job by them tonight.

I just traded whitten and Damarius Thomas to a guy who had jimmy graham and Calvin johnson since he needed a tight end and picked up Richard Rodgers as my replacement for whitten. bagged 22 points and got a receiver upgrade

hire me chip kelly

Zeke

I just traded whitten and Damarius Thomas to a guy who had jimmy graham and Calvin johnson since he needed a tight end and picked up Richard Rodgers as my replacement for whitten. bagged 22 points and got a receiver upgrade

hire me chip kelly
It's Witten god damn it!

Trey

There are blown calls all the time in this league. A blown call does not forgive the stunning ability to give up a 70 yard hail mary. You don't get to complain when you D gives up a hope and a prayer pass. Sorry lions fans.

Agreed. That's the real story here. Lions lost on a super low percentage play.

Face it, a ref would throw that flag 9 times out of 10. It looked like a clear facemask in real time. That's not why we lost.

We lost due to not being prepared for a fucking hail mary. Including two guys defending the sideline for god knows why. That's the worst ST set up I've seen since the end of the Michigan v MSU game. Bad coaching decision. Hell I wanted Megatron out there, but even if he wasn't...those two sideline defenders should have been in the fucking end zone

how are people debating the face mask call? he grabbed the face mask and turned his helmet. i mean it wasn't the worst pull ever but it was a good call. the packers also got fucked the play before on that non-PI call. that PI would be called 10/10 times if it was like the middle of the game

Top Bottom