• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

FamousHugeBrownbutterfly.gif

49ers fuckery.

Tomsula was obviously going to be gone in the offseason, so this can't be it. It's either Baalke going too or something happening with Jed

49ersGAF hoping it's the latter because that's probably the only positive massive change that can come within the next decade with how wrecked the team's become

linkboy

Tomsula was obviously going to be gone in the offseason, so this can't be it. It's either Baalke going too or something happening with Jed

49ersGAF hoping it's the latter because that's probably the only positive massive change that can come within the next decade with how wrecked the team's become

I'm thinking,

Baalke is getting fired. Tomsula is getting promoted to GM, Jed York is naming himself head coach. Both his coordinaters will be chimpanzees who just hit the ask Madden button to call plays.

eznark

Banned
If only you'd shove your head up your ass and go fuck yourself.

I cannot ever thank you enough for this.

I won the war I never really knew we were fighing. Sleep tight, my valiant unknown foe. Our battle was wholly unmemorable for me.

Dominator

My brothers in Detroit for work, huge Packers fan. He called me crying cause he was at the game and witnessed that final play lol

Drakeon

49ers fuckery.

Not sure how this can be a negative yet. I wouldn't mind Baalke being fired. I'd really prefer Jed York having to hand the team over, but lets be honest, that's probably not happening.

No idea what would spur a mid-season Baalke firing though.

On a non-football related note, the Uncharted 4 beta is fucking awesome. Played 3-4 matches and i really really dig it.

MechDX

Facemask rule, as written, wasn’t violated by Lions
“No player shall grasp and control, twist, turn, push, or pull the facemask of an opponent in any direction,” Rule 12, Section 2, Article 14 states.

The rule comes with an important caveat: “If a player grasps an opponent’s facemask, he must immediately release it. If he does not immediately release it and controls his opponent, it is a foul.”

Lions defender Devin Taylor grazed the facemask of Aaron Rodgers, at best. If there was any grasping (and there wasn’t), Taylor immediately released the facemask.
Aaron still has not made a successful comeback.

Packers should forfeit the win and give it to the Lions or this entire season is a sham.

Drakeon

:)

Anything is good...right?

I mean, that remains to be seen, but we already did the worst thing we could have possibly done last year (firing Harbs) and had a historically bad off season, so it's hard for me to get upset without seeing how, whatever this is, plays out.

Kiryu

I just can't believe crazy ending it was.
I mean... we all thought that Lions got big first down and clocked it down (and ready to win the game) then punt ball to give Packers about 25-16 seconds left of the game. Aaron got sacked for the game. Suddenly, Refs called facemask flag (which shouldn't have throw after replay) at 0:00 so next play, Aaron had time to run around to throw and went 70 yards TD on undefended Rodgers. (I literally called that Lions to blow 30 second of the game) Calvin Johnson should be in Prevent Defense since he have heights and hands to catch the ball. Lions do deserve to lose for that play but did not deserve to lose after game saving call from Refs.

We will have to hear more about NFL's refs. They got long way to explain!

Sorry Lions. Harsh loss.

Line_HTX

My friend blocked the TV right when this happened, so I thought the Packs got one really good catch out of nowhere.

But with "defense" like this... This shit is shameful.

I thought you were Mech for a second, lol. I was like "Why is Mech Maya, oh wait..."

Yeah, as mentioned, the Lions did NOT violate the Face Mask rule.

That flag was a sham, despite Dean Blandino's explanation of full speed.

DEAN'S CHECK DLEARED AND ARRON STATE FARM SECURED!

ShaneB

I cannot ever thank you enough for this.

I won the war I never really knew we were fighing. Sleep tight, my valiant unknown foe. Our battle was wholly unmemorable for me.

Battle? I never knew we were fighting either. I think you're an asshole, you know you're an asshole. It's like we're in constant agreement! I realize you're a true friend.

Top Bottom