• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

my dream offseason:

1. tomsula fired
2. baalke fired
3. york fired in disgrace
4. yorks sell the team to brent jones/steve young
5. jim harbaugh rehired
6. alex smith returns

1. Maybe.
2. Maybe.
3. Nah
4. NOPE
5. Pipe dream buddy
6. Not happening

I want Harbaugh back in SF. For my friend FMT and for good football.

I want Harbaugh back in SF, for my Seattle Seahawks don't know what to do with themselves when their most hated rivals stinks.

Line_HTX

Well, if anything, Chris, I'm sort of happy to see both Atlanta and Miami crashing into a light pole and knocking themselves out.

=D

Well, if anything, Chris, I'm sort of happy to see both Atlanta and Miami crashing into a light pole and knocking themselves out.

=D

Eh, I'm not surprised I fully expected it, it was in my preseason preview. I'm more pissed that Ross wasted a full year of Tannehills development and our older players (Grimes/Wake/Albert)

Still disrespect Thursday for me..

No more Lions talk in here.

Where in the fuck was Megatron, Ebron at on the last play? Had some short ass players on D.

Kiryu

Maybe... this off-season, do you guys think NFL should implement the rule of the flags to be review-able to refs for any calls or missed calls they made? (Coach aren't eligible to challenge the flags though)

I don't know to say because there's many concern with refs and how NFL handles with the game so they need to fix many issue.

"Catch" rule.
"Football Move" rule.
"Ball Control"/"Possession" within 2 feets rule
"O"/"D" Pass Inference Rule.

Is there any rule that we need to fix on?

to anyone who watches football and The Daily Show please gif Trevor Noah's "I'm sorry your team sucks" that can get some pretty long mileage here

got myself covered

to you lions fans:

giphy.gif

Bread

Banned
i have mrsa on ignore on ps4, i ignore all messages and party invites. because he is a weird man who doesnt know how to talk to people.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
i have mrsa on ignore on ps4, i ignore all messages and party invites. because he is a weird man who doesnt know how to talk to people.

Really? So you werent kidding with what you said earlier today about him? lol

Milchjon

I'm over "ignore is for weaklings". Used to think so for years, but it's totally pointless.

You wouldn't want hang out with dipshits, lowlifes and psychos in real life either, and it's harder to avoid it on the internet.

If a dog took a shit on your living room carpet, would you also not clean it up just to show how tough you are?

Tabris and some others are that pile of poo on the NeoGAF carpet.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'm over "ignore is for weaklings". Used to think so for years, but it's totally pointless.

You wouldn't want hang out with dipshits, lowlifes and psychos in real life either, and it's harder to avoid it on the internet.

If a dog took a shit on your living room carpet, would you also not clean it up just to show how tough you are?

Tabris and some others are that pile of poo on the NeoGAF carpet.

Am I a pile of poo Milchy?

Top Bottom