• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

This 22 year old at work I'm pretty sure wants to bang. She told me to get a snapchat so that I can talk to her. Now I just need to figure out what a snapchat is. Do you think they have them at RadioShack?

This 22 year old at work I'm pretty sure wants to bang. She told me to get a snapchat so that I can talk to her. Now I just need to figure out what a snapchat is. Do you think they have them at RadioShack?

It's an app you old fuck. You can add me when you get it and I'll show you what it is like to be young again!

Dead giveaway he's being sarcastic: nobody would seriously go to Radioshack in 2015 unless you want stuff super cheap from a "going out of business" sale in your local area

nillah

Banned
Cleveland here's your next coach

jim-tressel-ohio-state-geeksandcleats.jpg

The man with the plan minus the l

DEATH™

Oh he is! But you gotta play along!

OK, got it, lemme try again

Snapchat is a app where you can post pics and vids, you can post pics like this one,

or this one,

Or this one...

Am I doing it right?

MRSA

Banned
DEATH™;187988850 said:
Just wondering... I heard from Anime GAF that you guys watched Nisemonogatari toothbrush scene... Is that the source of all your animu hate?

Just wondering...

What the fuck?

what did i miss? MRSA embracing animu. They take your guns and you turn to animu.

I'm no animu you hill billy fuck. I want wienku to realize how asinine this avatar is.

Never played a Xenoblade.

What's a good comparison?
Single player JRPG with focus on exploration, with a MMO-ish combat system. Or, PSO and Skies of Arcadia had a baby.

The first one (for Wii) is fantastic, but also long as fuuuuuuuuuuuck. The sort-of-but-not-really sequel came out *checks clock* yesterday, has a scifi setting instead of a fantasy one, so I'm unlikely to like it as much as the first. But we shall see.

I think I just saw an ad for Bionic's firm. It started, "Attention retired NFL players. Do you suffer from any of the following symptoms...."

Kinda sad to see.

Generate

Banned
What the fuck is a radioshack

A store that used to be super awesome. It was named after the ham radio "shacks" that hobbyists have. They used to carry all sorts of useful electronic parts like switches and transistors, and they had a line of RC vehicles and computer and handheld games.

Jerry Jones saying that Romo has another four to five years left in him might be one of the craziest things he's ever said. You have to get someone to develop while Romo can still act as a mentor and warm body.

Mindlog

A store that used to be super awesome. It was named after the ham radio "shacks" that hobbyists have. They used to carry all sorts of useful electronic parts like switches and transistors, and they had a line of RC vehicles and computer and handheld games.
Fucking A. Good times.

ampere

32 year old Zack Grienke just signed a 6 year $195 million contract. Every penny guaranteed boiii

That's nothing, we're paying Price like $217M... which I think is way too much

Are you 40 yet

That's nothing, we're paying Price like $217M... which I think is way too much

Are you 40 yet

It's not about how old you are, it's about how old you feel, and also how long you can keep an erection. Rest assured, friend, I can keep an erection for a long, long time.

Top Bottom