• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

It doesn't top this.

qfbtNKc.jpg

JABEE

I would like to make up with Milch. We had a falling out following the season from Hell last year.

The Patriots will be a good 10-2 team after this week.

squicken

Hoverboard

http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=360525671

"A lot of teams have banned them around the facility," said Jenkins, who taught most of his teammates how to ride one. "A lot of guys in Carolina have them, but they can't ride them in the facility because guys started racing them. I think Cam Newton almost fell off of one."

Newton was spotted last weekend riding a hoverboard in traffic after the Auburn-Alabama game. Panthers coach Ron Rivera probably needed CPR after he saw that video.

"I've ridden mine in the street a few times," Jenkins said. "Once you're good at it, you'll be all right."

Sooner or later, some NFL player will get hurt on one, and that'll be the end of hoverboards in the locker room. But for now, everybody is having fun with them.

The high-end hoverboards can reach a maximum speed of about 10 mph.

"The first guy who falls off is going to take the rap for the whole team," Jenkins said. "Luckily, no one's been dumb enough to race one of 'em."

We have so many OSU/Browns fans on GAF. I wonder how they would take it.

Contemplating ritual suicide..

But in all seriousness..

In terms of OSU should do if..this... Happens.. Drive the Brinks truck to East Lansing and go get Dantonio or drive the Brinks trucks to Tom's house and Escape from Houston..

Cleveland.. God.. Maybe Urban gets another extra season due to OSU. Can we hire Boban? Boban, become a citizen and coach for us please?

Would any of you go coach Cleveland for ten million plus and ownership stakes and roster control?

RBH caused this.

He gave these people free reign to operate in their sick perverted ways and then skipped town before he could see the fruits of his labor.

Animu Invasion?
Coldplay?
The infighting?

All him

You can't prove that.. Prove it!!

Bobby Petrino would.

He should coach USCw...

But in all seriousness..

In terms of OSU should do if..this... Happens.. Drive the Brinks truck to East Lansing and go get Dantonio or drive the Brinks trucks to Tom's house and Escape from Houston..

Cleveland.. God.. Maybe Urban gets another extra season due to OSU. Can we hire Boban? Boban, become a citizen and coach for us please?

Would any of you go coach Cleveland for ten million plus and ownership stakes and roster control?

Bobby Petrino would.

jakncoke

Banned

But in all seriousness..

10 million after taxes is nice. I'll sit through a 3-13 season like your other coaches and come out with a epic movie collection and liquor collection after they fire after year 3 :)

10 million just for a 1 year gig were I am almost certain to be canned after 1 miserable season where I could just as well toss out the playbook and tell them to go out there and do whatever they think works and it would work just as well as everything else they have done this season?

Sure why not!

Mindlog

RBH caused this.

He gave these people free reign to operate in their sick perverted ways and then skipped town before he could see the fruits of his labor.

Animu Invasion?
Coldplay?
The infighting?

All him
As RBH's legal counsel we accept the verdict and all penalties forthwith.
There will be no appeal.

Are you fucking kidding me?

For $10 mil I could buy a house for me and my friends, a house for my parents, pay off my student loans, keep a couple grand to a mil at most to spend for food and the occasional treat, and still donate at least another mil to charities

Cleveland's misery, Detroit's misery, and their sports teams are misery, but if the pay's that much at least, I'll go there for a year with a smile on my face every day

10 million after taxes is nice. I'll sit through a 3-13 season like your other coaches and come out with a epic movie collection and liquor collection after they fire after year 3 :)

10 million just for a 1 year gig were I am almost certain to be canned after 1 miserable season where I could just as well toss out the playbook and tell them to go out there and do whatever they think works and it would work just as well as everything else they have done this season?

Sure why not!

You both probably would do a better job than this shit..

It actually could be more even. Ten million was the number Jimmy offered as a starting point.. If OSU were to even try to match that.. He would be the highest paid coach in CFB. I

Bet Gene Smith is cussing Jimmy Haslam.

Now would you for ten million if you were Urban Meyer who makes.. 4 million a year already at OSU where the job is insanely easier..

Reading back on pages, fuck you guys for not liking Samuel Jackson and Jeremy Irons in Die Hard with a vintage.

E:: Why would Kobe root for a team that the city didn't give a fuck about him.

Diablos

The Steelers/Seahawks game was quite entertaining to watch... but it's obvious that Ben is really starting to show some wear (yes, I know he's pretty banged up this year). I wonder how many seasons he has left in him?

nillah

Banned
Granted Mike Holgrem never touched foot on the sidelines it would have been interesting if Mike had a playbook in his hand

Top Bottom