• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

squicken

CVjjhN6UEAA7HGu.jpg:large

Future Pats star

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone's having a wonderful morning as the browns continue their Pack it for Pax adventure.

I also want to give a shout out to Bowser and Scooter's teams for failing.. Fuck your teams.

Gata.. I applaud the Gators actually because they actually were competitive even with Treon and because you all had zero chance to win anyway. So good effort.

On to Pasdena for Ohio State most likely.

Michael Irvin (who may, full disclosure, have consumed crack cocaine or other substances before or during today's broadcast) just said Cam will have a total of 8 touchdowns against the Saints. Set your fantasy lineups accordingly.

Also let's remember this gem from September

Hear this Fanatic.. Michael Irvin said it. You don't want to lose to PD this week. I really need you to win so I can roll in as the number one sees.

Also.. The fuck? 8? and Grova, slandering a good honest man in Michael Irvin.. For shame :)

Eye Cleveland... Please?

Sam Bradford game winning drive as camera pans to Tom Brady on the sideline staring in disbelief, finally recognizing his own mortality, and that the torch has been passed.

After the game Brady won't complain when Giselle is packing her bags, telling him after seeing that amazing QB performance, it just can't ever be the same

x3PNmFK.png

Is Bradford okay with strap-ons or pegging in general? That's probably a deal breaker for Giselle.

Ray Farmer

9 million dollars..

Oh god.. :'(

Future Pats star

I swear Bill would trade up for him.. I honestly think he'd consider tanking if the pats sucked enough.

minx

I have been told twice now by random strangers that I look like Tom Brady.... Not sure if I should take it as a compliment.

Line_HTX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 2m2 minutes ago

Brian Hoyer ignored all but 1 heckler as he came through the tunnel: "Is Manziel still here?" guy yelled. Hoyer looked up, laughed. #Texans

:Mech

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RBH comes back posting Browns gifs

So disrespectful

Post the maps so I can see who plays today! (Too lazy to look it up)

If the Texans win the division, a Houston player will win MVP.

Congrats Brian Hoyer

sXqjFH5.png

http://www.abload.de/img/prbg7g3.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Welcome back Mr. President

[img]http://www.usnews.com/cmsmedia/46/daee2e9a0ea57ef60d385feca59a5f/3135FE_DA_080128better.jpg

(I'll let yall decide who is who!)

Beach

So has Mariota been good this year despite Tennessee's record?
Ive only watched him in full during the Raider game last week but he looked average. He had some good throws but his two INTs were absolutely awful. I think he's regressed since he came out with a hot start in the beggening of the season. Maybe the injury is still bothering him?

Top Bottom