• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Never said he should be in the pro bowl this year, also what does career stats have to do with anything? Eagles got the better player period. You can keep trying to spin it all you want but nothing is changing that fact.

Are they saying that the Eagles dont have enough talent on offense? Lane could be a pro bowler, Kelce has been and could get back to that. Ertz has a ton of talent, even though he has to stay in and help block to much, the RB's are really good and could be pro bowlers, if the Wr's could catch Bradford would definitely be putting up pro bowl numbers. The areas on offense that they are lacking are the guards and the WRs. Get guys that can catch and they would be a top offense this year, even with the OL problems.

So that's not you saying Bradford's level of play is befitting of a Pro Bowl QB?

Second Row done.
3WhWxyS.gif

6EhrSPy.gif

you are putting way too much work into this thing! is it going to fit in one image?

Nay It will have to be split into 4 gifs, since imgur forces it into a video if I try to do two rows at a time. But the gifs will be connected like the one above and they are all going to be 15 frames so it will seem like one picture. As for work, it's really not hard. One row takes around 20 minutes, with most of that time being spent on centering the gif if it moves.

Zeke

Nice work printer. Should use that high as fuck skins fan from last night's game for the Washington team.

cashman

Banned
Dr. David J. Chao tweeted "hairline definitely quicker than previous comminuted fracture. Might even have a chance week 17 #wasvsdal"
Oh the fuckery this season wrought :jnc

If Romo comes back from not one but TWO broken collarbones, then he should without a doubt win the MVP.

Godslay

Banned
CVuHKvfUkAAWdeR.jpg

Fuck everyone bitching about dropped passes.

We would have had the league's lowest, had Demaryius Thomas not dropped 12 passes against the Pats.

The longer I've looked at PFF, the more it seems it's just guess work. I don't even think they are good for things away from the ball like some claim that they are good for.

Zeke

If Romo comes back from not one but TWO broken collarbones, then he should without a doubt win the MVP.
In the very highly unlikely million to 1 chance he comes back and helps the team make a deep run yes he should. I'd die laughing at that fuckery.

Milchjon

Uh, Sportingcharts, which seems to mirror the drop counts in that list, has LaFell at 4 drops.

He had more than that in the Jets and Broncos games alone.

Bread

Banned
Can't believe Pats actually took the bait and were arguing Brady vs Bradford.

That 10-2 life is so hard.
it's like arguing luck vs hasselbeck. yes luck may have more wins but look at what hasselbeck is doing right now, he's clearly better.

Top Bottom