• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Pepiope

Best QB was actually Danny Amendola.

100% completion percentage, 36 YPA.

On the other hand, he had the Pats' best receiving weapon at his disposal, so I dunno...
They needed to bring him in cause their starter couldn't move the ball on us.

I knew we had won once they had to resort to trickery to gain yards. Actually using Brady as a WR? That's desperate.

Was he not? That wasn't exactly Brady's best game.

Bradford completed 58% 5.5 ypa 2 TDs 0 ints

Brady completed 51.8% 5.6 ypa 3 TDs 2 INTs.

Bradford was so much better on Sunday. If they Eagles hadnt gone into run out the clock mode in the 3rd quarter Bradford would have had even better numbers.

With all these teams in need of QB, I wonder if the Bengals might trade AJ McCarron in the offseason? He's played great in limited backup appearances. I think he's worth two first for an over-reaching team.

Bread

Banned
With all these teams in need of QB, I wonder if the Bengals might trade AJ McCarron in the offseason? He's played great in limited backup appearances. I think he's worth two first for an over-reaching team.
jimross.gif

Milchjon

They needed to bring him in cause their starter couldn't move the ball on us.

I knew we had won once they had to resort to trickery to gain yards. Actually using Brady as a WR? That's desperate.

Brady had his worst game of the season by far, with an OL that could not protect him and receivers that could neither catch nor get open and yet he still scored twice as many Touchdowns as Bradford.

Go ahead tho, celebrate your boy. I mean, 120 fucking yards!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hope the Iggles pay Bradford $25 million per year at this point. Listening to you guys, you'd think he was totally worth that!

He outplayed Brady! Pats defense couldn't stop him!

:jnc

I hope the Iggles pay Bradford $25 million per year at this point. Listening to you guys, you'd think he was totally worth that!

He outplayed Brady! Pats defense couldn't stop him!

:jnc

I'm not saying he's better than Brady, but he played better on Sunday! He didn't throw a costly pick 6 and another ugly one to Maxwell. Instead Bradford hit Cooper on 3rd and long to help seal the game. That is just a National Football League level play right there.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That makes sense.

Brady, in addition to being a vile bigot, is a classic dink and dunker.

The system doesn't work without that small player to dump off to. Gronk is around for spreading disease, catching TDs and splash plays. They lose points without him but the offense can still function to some degree.

I like this theory the best.

They are BOTH shitty quarterbacks in a system, not that Bradford is some elite world beater.

BigAT

So this is how idiots come to use QBR. People focusing on a quarterback whose most important trait in the game was his ability stand on the sideline while the remainder of his team won the game for him.

Milchjon

Bradford completed 58% 5.5 ypa 2 TDs 0 ints

Brady completed 51.8% 5.6 ypa 3 TDs 2 INTs.

Bradford was so much better on Sunday. If they Eagles hadnt gone into run out the clock mode in the 3rd quarter Bradford would have had even better numbers.

I don't know where you get your numbers from, but NFL.com puts him at 120yards/24 attempts

You know where 5 YPA would put him for the season?

lYBKfIl.png

How about if we limit him to only "qualified" QB's, as defined by ESPN?

7Lf5wgO.png

Yes, your saviour truly has arrived.

Bread

Banned
So this is how idiots come to use QBR. People focusing on a quarterback whose most important trait in the game was his ability stand on the sideline while the remainder of his team won the game for him.
the game was tied at the half, in the 2nd half bradford went 3-6 for 29 yards and a TD. that's what i call a winner!

Except no one used QBR to make any points. Bradford was clearly the better QB this one specific day. To argue otherwise is insane.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If anyone starts seriously using QBR as a measurement for anything, we should burn the thread down.

QBR is worse than grape pizza, animu, and whatever fetish noodle is into these days.

Hindl

Bradford played at a competent NFL level on Sunday, and did enough to not blow the game and got out of the way of our D and ST. That's more than I can say for other recent Eagles QBs. He's not a world beater for beating the pats at their worst, but he played well, and the game plan moved away from him toward the end, instead focusing on running down the clock.

Pepiope

if only he could have thrown a completion past the line of scrimmage more than 5 times
He didn't need to, but when he needed a clutch 3rd down completion, he got it.

The one to Cooper, the TD pass to Matthews who was being covered by some guy named Butler.

He made the plays he needed to make in order to win. He doesn't deserve credit for that?

He didn't need to, but when he needed a clutch 3rd down completion, he got it.

The one to Cooper, the TD pass to Matthews who was being covered by some guy named Butler.

He made the plays he needed to make in order to win. He doesn't deserve credit for that?

Nope just ridiculous nonsense. Any other QB goes into NE and ends the Pats 94 game streak and they are getting sucked off like crazy here.

unopposed?! he had 3 total completions in 3 drives.

Try and keep up, I am saying that the only reason Brady would up with any numbers at all was because the Eagles called off the dogs at the end of the game.

Zeke

You guys need to stop talking about Bradford already we all know he's trash eagle fans excluded. You should be talking about Dan Bailey and Witten becoming a member of the 1,000 reception club.

I can't believe you fucks are wasting time and energy out of your day to talk about Sam Bradford. Life is too short to waste time on this fuck and here we are talking about some useless fuck that sucks.

And here I am wasting a good whole minute out of my life making this post and I will never get this minute back. Fuck you guys!

P.S Bradford is garbage trust me... he was in our division for years. Seen it first hand!

squicken

if only he could have thrown a completion past the line of scrimmage more than 5 times

I guess he could have forced the ball and thrown 2 interceptions. Sometimes there is no good option, and the best decision is choosing the least bad.

Godslay

Banned
Nope just ridiculous nonsense. Any other QB goes into NE and ends the Pats 94 game streak and they are getting sucked off like crazy here.

Brock beat him last week, albeit not at Gillette but I think most Broncos fans are cautiously optimistic.

Nobody is sucking him off though.

Bread

Banned
I guess he could have forced the ball and thrown 2 interceptions. Sometimes there is no good option, and the best decision is choosing the least bad.
a qb without a run game needs to force the ball, a qb with a run game doesn't get put in that position. shocking.

Pepiope

I can't believe you fucks are wasting time and energy out of your day to talk about Sam Bradford. Life is too short to waste time on this fuck and here we are talking about some useless fuck that sucks.

And here I am wasting a good whole minute out of my life making this post and I will never get this minute back. Fuck you guys!

P.S Bradford is garbage trust me... he was in our division for years. Seen it first hand!
The only point that was being made:

Bradford was the better QB on Sunday. That red zone INT by Brady was horrible, that INT to Maxwell was horrible. Countless times he threw deep into double coverage. He didn't play well on Sunday.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Please tell me there are stats out there that shows Hoyer > Bradford

Or (insert dogshit QB here) > Bradford

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

are you high?

I missed the part in the eagles pats game where Bradford made a defensive touchdown for the eagles, a punt return for a touchdown and a blocked punt for a touchdown. The reason Bradford nor the eagles are getting "sucked off" as you so eloquently put it, is because they fucking suck and they won a fluke ass game. Talk about persecution complex. Bradford sucks as a qb, the end.

bionic77

Bradford can't dink as well as Brady, but I often feel that the system Kelly is trying to run for passing is pretty similar to what they do in New England. The difference is that New England has about 50 different dink and dunk plays, most of which involve some kind of pick or movement or exploiting a mismatch to get someone open. Chip's system is usually throw a screen to the same side every single play.

Oh yeah, one other big different is that the Pats are cheating c*nts.

Eagles fans now tell me I am crazy.

squicken

Please tell me there are stats out there that shows Hoyer > Bradford

Or (insert dogshit QB here) > Bradford

breh, the only point being made by Eagles fans is Bradford and Brady on Sunday.

edit: bionic you are right. The Eagles and Pats both run offenses that mostly work inside to out and short to deep. Brady's TD throw to James White in the first half was as much a layup throw as there is in football. Chandler picked Alonso and White had no one within 10 yards of him when he scored. Pats fans will tell you Brady won pre-snap. I'd say Adams and Belichick won the Wednesday before

Top Bottom