• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Had a half-hour break in between writing my site analysis paper so I got the third row done.
3WhWxyS.gif

6EhrSPy.gif

AMiKXXA.gif

Slo

Objection! I demand the mullet be represented in the Chiefs, Vikings, Bears, and Panthers icons.

BLdT39C.gif

Slo

Forgive their ignorance my brother they just don't know how we do it up here.

But best believe when they come they will learn, we must not hate on their ignorance.

#CreamCheeseOnHotDogs

NFLGaf eats imitation ramen and hot dogs. You people are disgusting.

I gotta think there's an amazing food scene in Seattle. Even by pub food standards.....a hot dog?

Oh no the hot dog is what you get on the street after you leave the club/bar/pubs.

It's like the "where the fuck did I park" or "Why is the god damn uber guy taking so long" Oh shit hot dog let me get one while I wait and BOOOOOM orgasm in the mouth.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Oh no the hot dog is what you get on the street after you leave the club/bar/pubs.

It's like the "where the fuck did I park" or "Why is the god damn uber guy taking so long" Oh shit hot dog let me get one while I wait and BOOOOOM orgasm in the mouth.

I no longer respect you

Slo

I don't think that's cream cheese you're tasting.

You seem like you want bionic to be your father

I think we all would want a strong figure who would raise us strong to think the pats are evil, Michael Jordan is basically the devil and how Star Wars is the greatest trilogy..

I look to bionic as a role model in these aspects.. You should too.

I'm not sure if Bionic actually cares for any of his illegitimates.

I think he does deep down.. Just can't handle the back child support. He's got purses to buy.

Do you like bologna?

I feel like this is segueing into a bullshit joke..

But if it's not.. Yes I do like boloney (GAF, is it this way or Gata's way? How do you spell it)

What is everyone doing on a Tuesday?

Fucking around on here. Trying to stop Gata from emulating Michael Vick.

Otherwise.. I will do my small assignment and then possibly play Hearthstone (I just downloaded it.)

Writing a 25 page site analysis paper.....

That sounds boring as shit. Jesus..

And I would ask what it would entail, but it might involve math and my brain panics and shits all over itself trying to avoid it.

Asstronamy class
FTFY

Otherwise.. I will do my small assignment and then possibly play Hearthstone (I just downloaded it.)

And I would ask what it would entail, but it might involve math and my brain panics and shits all over itself trying to avoid it.

OOOH welcome to Hearthstone. Both myself and Baltimore Larry play from NFL-GAF.

Astronomy class

Such a fun class when I took it.

FTFY

Little math involved, though being able to read HTML5 is helpful. Just a lot of breaking down a site and saying what can/needs be improved or removed. As well as how urgent these changes are needed.

Top Bottom